Universal [Beta-Testflight] Guardians of Elderon (Ablaze Interactive & PID Games))

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by PIDG, Sep 27, 2022.

1. PIDG

PIDG Member

Sep 13, 2022
    Hi everyone !

I am Maxence from PID Games and I am here to introduce you a free-to-play game that will be released in 2023. The game is named Guardians of Elderon.

Guardians of Elderon is a strategy game where you attack other players' bases in a MOBA style.

As a player, you can build your base, upgrade your guardians, do quests in solo, attack real players bases, join guilds to exhange powerful spells and items and decorate your base to make it unique !

You can find the reveal trailer on this link :

And if you want to try out the game, feel free to join our open beta (testflight only) here :
    https://testflight.apple.com/join/QJwhOJkW

Every feedback will be truly appreciated ! Feel free to ask any question related to the game.

ste86uk likes this.
  2. PIDG

PIDG Member

Sep 13, 2022
    We are aware of issues on iPhone 13 where the game does not launch. Sorry for the testers on the iPhone 13's family devices :(

3. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I downloaded this yesterday, haven’t had time to check it out yet but when I do I’ll give feedback here.

4. PIDG

PIDG Member

Sep 13, 2022
    It seems that the problem comes from iOS 16 on iPhone 13. We are still working on it :)