[Beta testers wanted] Furdemption

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by RareSloth, Feb 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spock4Pres

Spock4Pres Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2014
    I haven't played it much yet, but I wanted to go ahead and says that the level editor is working great. The only thing I haven't figured out is how to make platforms that move. But I still need to beat The Wrath levels.

Also, I like the new buttons. Were the sounds there before? Because I feel like they were and I just never paid attention, but maybe not.

2. RareSloth

RareSloth Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Thanks Spock! You can set a moving ground tile by tap and holding on the ground. I explain how to do it here in this video:

3. snowblzr

snowblzr Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2014
    I've been waiting for an activation email for a while now, and I really want to make some custom levels...

4. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Hi Snowblzr,

I sent you a PM, I definitely want to get you in on this beta!

Cheers,
    Brian

5. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    The level editor is fantastic and very very easy to use. I made an awesome level but apparently you can't make your rabbit start on a crumble block... So now there's no way for me to save the level because I can't place a start point :/

Edit: Nevermind.... Whoops. Just had to scroll on the item bar. Had no idea you could do that.

Definitely point that out in the tutorial

6. Spock4Pres

Nov 21, 2014
    Yeah, thanks for clearing up the moving block thing. I've played around with it a lot, but I haven't actually made any levels yet because I still need to beat the last level pack. Darn you level 2!

7. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Good feedback, I'll make sure we do something about that.

Cheers,
    Brian

8. Valentia

Valentia Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Jan 20, 2009
    Female
    Retired!
    California
    Well, this certainly looks appealing!

9. FRACTURES

FRACTURES Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2013
    Really great game that just gets better and better. Friendly devs too :)

10. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Gosh darn, having quite a bit of trouble unlocking the demon box in level 2-6

11. Valentia

Patreon Gold

Jan 20, 2009
    Female
    Retired!
    California
    Raresloth, are you still looking for testers? If so, I am very interested!

12. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Absolutely! We'd love to have you test. PM me your e-mail and we'll get you started.

Cheers,
    Brian

13. Valentia

Patreon Gold

Jan 20, 2009
    Female
    Retired!
    California
    #53 Valentia, Apr 15, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
    OMG, I let my little bunny get chopped to bits! :eek: This is great.

This, the little guy you start with, has got to be one of the cutest bunnies ever. He is animated wonderfully. The way he sort of shakes himself off starting a level--excellent. It is attention to detail like this that really captures MY attention.

The levels are very fun, too. I'm definitely looking forward to making my own levels. Haven't looked at that yet, but will soon. Right now I need to go guide my little bunny through a very dangerous world. ;)

edit: Aargh! Sadists! You blew my little bunny to bits! And so colorfully, too, I might add. Very nice. Heh, this is delightful, in a really, like, gruesome way. OK, back to the carnage... er, game. :D

14. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

#54 RareSloth, Apr 15, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
    Glad you're enjoying it! :)

Thanks for the kind words. Its awesome to see people appreciating the little things!

Cheers,
    Brian

15. Valentia

Patreon Gold

Jan 20, 2009
    Female
    Retired!
    California
    I'm on 2-15. I am so stuck (my poor bunny, what I've put him through!:)). I am still loving it.

I've tried all the characters now and they are all cute, but the original one is my favorite still. He is SO cute. I enjoy killing him in creative ways. :D

Since I'm stuck on 2-15 for now I have checked out some of the higher levels, and it's really nice to be able to do that. Will you keep that option in the final release? I really like being able to move on like that when I'm stuck on a level. Sometimes when you take a break from a level you can't get, and work a few other levels, you come back to the troublesome one and just nail it. I think it's a great way to keep people playing a game.

Well, places to go, bunnies to kill.... :D

16. adlk

adlk Member

I really dig the art style. Would love to participate. *sendingpm*

17. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Awesome, just need your e-mail and we'll send you a testflight invite :)

18. Spock4Pres

Nov 21, 2014
    When the actual game comes out, will the account still be necessary for level building, or just for sharing? Not really something that applies to me as much as something I thought others might want to know.

19. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Good question. The levels are tied to your email / account so you'll need an account if you want to make levels.

Cheers,
    Brian

20. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Even though we will not be updating the beta, would you guys be interested in a monthly update video until we release? We would share what we updated on the game and ask for your feedback on the changes we're making.

Let me know if that sounds good.

Cheers,

Brian from RareSloth