[BETA TESTER WANTED] Thirteen Souls - 3D 360° ACTION GAME

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Goodgamestoplay, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Goodgamestoplay

Goodgamestoplay Well-Known Member

May 6, 2016
    operations
    CN
    Hi Shel, can you describe your issue with more details? In what condition does the back button not work? Would it be another pop-up window in the menu that hinder the back button?

2. BanhMi

BanhMi New Member

Oct 24, 2016
    how disappointed, dev of this game reply all the comment but me, has sent pm but no answer, fine, i dont want this game anymore.

3. Goodgamestoplay

May 6, 2016
    operations
    CN
    Thank you! Thank you for your appreciation! Your support is our courage to carry on!
    We do want to release the official version ASAP! :)
    Btw, can we quote your video on our Facebook fan page? :)

4. Goodgamestoplay

May 6, 2016
    operations
    CN
    Hi skeerup! Yes, in Thirteen Souls, only Skill deal damage to HP. As for ATK, it take Rage (which is the number under HP bar) from your enemy. :)

5. skeerup

skeerup Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2010
    Ah. I see that the more I play. Opening chests in the endless mode has me waiting 8 minutes to open seconds chest. Switched apps to reply to an email and switched back and the game had restarted.

6. ShelvsHotPencil

ShelvsHotPencil Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2016
    Ok here is more details.
    The back button doesn't work when you go in challenge mode. And start a chapter.
    After the enemie character model has been loaded ( where you see novice, easy, hard, and ect) the back butttion will not work when you press it. ( I have to restart every time I have completed a chapter.)
    Here is another problem.
    Because this game require you to press the directions button in a certain way to do combo, it is imperative to make it stay on a fix position. ( and make it larger.
    Skill button require double pressing when pressing it ( on prompt) to execute and unrealistic combo.
    And what is the novice pack. ( how much for it ?)

7. ShelvsHotPencil

Jul 1, 2016
    Sure I will

8. BanhMi

BanhMi New Member

Oct 24, 2016
    okay this is the bug:
    1/ Back button not working in challenge mode and the model character on the left side is too big, usually hide the back button too.
    2/ when battle, when i hit the atk button, usually miss although i hit straight to the opponent ( that's suck)
    3/ Not a bug, the game look amazing with the graphic, but i suggest you to add an option in setting to disable shadow to reduce lag on some device. i know it would help the lag problem because i have low-end PC and always turn the shadow to off to prevent lag.
    4/ the opponent sometime not moving at all if im not moving near, it stand there like a statue.

P/s: sorry for my bad english.

9. KMF Studio

KMF Studio Member

Sep 28, 2016
    Vietnam
  10. Goodgamestoplay

May 6, 2016
    operations
    CN
    Hi BanhMi, we have double checked and confirmed that we have sent the TestFlight invitation email to you on Oct. 24th. Can you please kindly checked again? :)

11. Crazyboy423

Crazyboy423 Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2014
    Studdent
    France
    I have the game!!!

But it'q very laggy on my iPad 4. It's unplayable ATM. But it looks awesome

12. BanhMi

BanhMi New Member

Oct 24, 2016
    ok, i downloaded it already, and here some bug for you:

1/ Back button not working in challenge mode and the model character on the left side is too big, usually hide the back button too.
    2/ when battle, when i hit the atk button, usually miss although i hit straight to the opponent ( that's suck)
    3/ Not a bug, the game look amazing with the graphic, but i suggest you to add an option in setting to disable shadow to reduce lag on some device. i know it would help the lag problem because i have low-end PC and always turn the shadow to off to prevent lag.
    4/ the opponent sometime not moving at all if im not moving near, it stand there like a statue.

P/s: sorry for my bad english and anyway, this game is playable on my Ipad mini 2 running ios 9.3.5.

13. Armel

Armel Well-Known Member

May 12, 2016
    Final release ??

Any News about final release ??
    I don't want starting again from beginning...

14. ShelvsHotPencil

Jul 1, 2016
    Me too

15. Goodgamestoplay

May 6, 2016
    operations
    CN
    Hi KMF, we have just sent a TestFlight invitation email to you, please kindly check. Have fun and we look forward your feedback! :)

16. Lunchlord

Lunchlord New Member

Nov 4, 2016
    Bugs

I've found a couple bugs including the back button but nothing game breaking. I've gotten up to round 23 in endless mode but that pretty pointless because your equipment doesn't carry over to challenge mode

I ALMOST completed challenge mode but for some reason the 3rd to last map won't let me fight the last person which is one of the girls. I can press on it and try to load the match but nothing else happens after that.

Another really annoying bug is I unlocked the first page of characters and after that I turned the game off to get some rest. When I loaded it back up I only had the starter characters again but for some reason all of the challenges were still done and all of the treasure chests were open.

Aside from those two things I love this game

It remind me of final fantasy dissidia so much (which is my favorite game !)

17. Stussy Stu

Stussy Stu New Member

Sep 13, 2017
    Characters.

Can you guys please show us a list of all characters. If not pics then just their names will do. All I have are four characters who have different outlooks or whatever it's called lllol. They're 13 souls right?:D:cool: