[BETA TESTER WANTED] Cavalry Charge - {Recommend u don't post yr email addresses}

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Xmourinho, Sep 25, 2016.

1. umd78

umd78 New Member

Sep 28, 2016
  2. Airsoftpopcorn

Airsoftpopcorn Active Member

Sep 28, 2016
  3. Airsoftpopcorn

Airsoftpopcorn Active Member

Sep 28, 2016
  4. Xmourinho

Xmourinho Active Member

Sep 3, 2016
  5. JamGela

JamGela New Member

Feb 19, 2016
  6. Liuxingchang

Liuxingchang New Member

Sep 29, 2016
  7. Bookworm21

Bookworm21 Active Member

Jul 10, 2016
    Ahoy the dev!

I'm enjoying the ideas here immensely, but am struggling to get my troops together due to the fast pace of the gameplay. It would be nice to be able to slow it down and/or pause it to issue orders.

Also, will your troops fight when not in a formation, or do they just mill around?

8. Xmourinho

Xmourinho Active Member

Sep 3, 2016
    Thanks for your feedback. It's really helpful to us and we are trying to improve the gameplay. :)

Commonly, troops try to protect their commander when they are not in a formation.

9. Xmourinho

Xmourinho Active Member

Sep 3, 2016
  10. Colton

Colton Member

Sep 27, 2016
    Feedback

I just want to start by saying the game is really good, me and my brothers are enjoying it imensly. But, it has a few problems.

First I think he mechanics need to be explained better. Maybe an info page would be good to supplement the videos? It also wouldn't hurt to make the first few levels less chaotic to let people get used to the controls and gameplay.

second it is very anyojng that it will only work one direction, by that I mean that it only works With the home button to the left. (On iPad mini 2)

I also think a brief deployment time at the start of each stage to give you a little time to set up your formations.

That's really it for complaints but I have a few suggestions. It would be good to be able to fight an AI in sandbox and have a little more costomization. For instance it would be fun to give each side a budget they can spend on the army/formations. I also think it would be fun to see long bowman or musketeers for an expensive but longer ranged option. Finally it would be really cool if each hero had an active (maybe double tap the hero icon to activate) the sword guy could make nearby troops invincible briefly or something like that. Thanks for reading! Amazing game great job.

11. Xmourinho

Xmourinho Active Member

Sep 3, 2016
    Thank you very much. Your feedback is really helpful to us and Sandbox AI is a good idea. :)

12. ksr

ksr Active Member

Apr 9, 2016
    test flight

Looks intriguing! Still taking beta testers? My test flight email is [email protected] . Thanks!

13. Xmourinho

Xmourinho Active Member

Sep 3, 2016
    Just sent a TestFlight invite. Enjoy playing !

14. TokyoDan

TokyoDan Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2010
    I can't figure out that once I placed a unit how to make it move to a different position. Also while trying to experiment my general is killed too soon and the game is lost way too quickly.

15. Xmourinho

Xmourinho Active Member

Sep 3, 2016
    Thanks for your feedback. I'm trying to improve that.

16. kuhlman_08

kuhlman_08 New Member

Oct 2, 2016
  17. Xmourinho

Xmourinho Active Member

Sep 3, 2016
    Thanks. I will let you know when I start the 2nd round beta testing.

18. zrennad

zrennad New Member

Oct 3, 2016
  19. Colton

Colton Member

Sep 27, 2016
    Finished campaign!

Just completed campaign! and my gosh was that final level hard! Took a very very very very long time trying diferant strategy before I did it. I used a single attack of ladder swordman to break wall then multiple chavalry to eventually kill the general. how do you guys do it?

PS great job developer, the siege was very satisfying and my favorite level by far.

20. Xmourinho

Xmourinho Active Member

Sep 3, 2016
    Cool !