Universal [Beta Test] SPANGLED - by unexpect3rd developments (Think Shift, Unforgiving)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by unexpect3rd, Nov 24, 2016.

1. unexpect3rd

unexpect3rd Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2011
    Mobile Game Developer (Fulltime as well as indie)
    Singapore
    #1 unexpect3rd, Nov 24, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
    Hey hi guys, thanks for the support for Think Shift. I'm back with another puzzle game for you puzzle game lovers!
    This will be the first time I am tackling a Match-3 game. The twist is you can match either colors or patterns and you drop tiles down into a relatively tight board from the top. Plan your moves to survive long in order to clear objectives in Stage mode or get ranked in Hiscore mode (yes two modes for v1.0, more to come if there's a demand). This game is designed to be playable with a single hand (on a mobile phone of course.)

If you would like to join the TestFlight testing and feedback, please PM me. Also, my apologies to those who have received the TF invitation unsolicited already, please feel free to provide feedback.

This game, as with most of my other games, is ad supported with IAP option for ad removal.

Gameplay video

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. unexpect3rd

unexpect3rd Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2011
    Mobile Game Developer (Fulltime as well as indie)
    Singapore
    A slightly improved title scene to use less text, introduced a Light mode for those who prefer a brighter scene. And also a Left-hander mode with flipped controls so everyone can play with just one hand!

SPANGLED is also now localised in Chinese (based on system settings)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]