Apple TV [BETA] Star Horizon on Apple TV

Discussion in 'Apple TV Games' started by Orbital Knight, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Orbital Knight

Orbital Knight Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    Sorry for the late update, we've got a bit more busy with our other game (Kickerinho World) than planned.
    Anyway.. we just uploaded a new version to test flight.
    There's accelerometer controls, some updated textures and difficulty tweaks.

Some things need further tweaks (like mother ship on level 2) but we'd like to hear your opinion nevertheless.

2. ac166

ac166 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    The new textures look incredible.. nice work!

I still can't get passed level 2 though.. I've managed to get slightly further than last time though.. not sure if that's a difficulty tweak or me getting better ;) the mothership just gets destroyed every time.. sometimes it's a bit hard to figure out what I need to be shooting at in order to stop it.. i totally missed the giant gun things the first couple of plays through.. I'll get there in the end though ;)

3. dunhila

dunhila Well-Known Member

May 6, 2016
    I really hope the game releases fully soon :) Apple TV doesn't have any great looking games.

4. Orbital Knight

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    Thanks, we'll take a look at those big guns on level 2 firing at the mothership to make them more obvious and maybe further tweak health/damage.

@dunhila
    We're getting there :) Shouldn't take too long from now.

5. ac166

ac166 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    After you destroy the guns.. a bunch of other stuff appears (a fleet of fighters maybe?) I can never get past that bit.. what should I be concentrating on?

6. Orbital Knight

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    You should be concentrating on the torpedoes (shiny blue things with trails). Pro tip: you need only one hit to destroy them. Swarm rockets are also effective here.

Though bear with us till the next update - we'll nerf this part and make it easier.

7. Nitro-Rock

Nitro-Rock Member

Mar 8, 2016
    I love your update, it seems to be more easy cause I´m in Level 4 now ;)
    looks much better now but I´ve had the loading bug again....
    also when I passed Level3 it loads VERY long for Level 4, longer than every loading time before - is there so much new data or maybe my internet speed was down at this time?

8. Orbital Knight

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    LV4 is a bit bigger than 3, but shouldn't make too much of a difference in loading times. Thanks, we'll take a look at it.

9. henrycupcake

henrycupcake Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2015
  10. AJorge36

AJorge36 Active Member

Jan 27, 2015
    Looks great!

11. Orbital Knight

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    Thanks! :)

We getting closer to the final release. What we have now in the testflight beta (updated just yestrday) is a release candidate.

You can still join, just PM us your apple id.