[BETA] Shape Swirl - Scaling Platformer

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by marat_U, Aug 27, 2017.

1. marat_U

marat_U New Member

Aug 26, 2017
    #1 marat_U, Aug 27, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
    Hi Guys!

My first post here! I'm a hobbyist game developer from NY. I'm currently working on a fast-paced mobile platformer.

Gameplay: Jump through the level, changing the size of the sphere to get to the finish line. Depending on its size, the jump height and the weight of the sphere changes.

Some features: interactive environment (breakable blocks and tilting platforms depending on the size of the sphere), gravity modifiers/flippers, double jump (available in the second world), 25 levels so far (15 in the first world, 10 in the second world).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The controls: tap left side of the screen to scale up/down, tap right side to jump.

Release: September 2017

Looking for people to test it out. Please let me know if anyone would be interested, I'll send the beta invite (iOS 8+ devices) once apple's Beta App Review is complete.
    Please fill out this form if interested: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSekT_67KuhaT6y3plf2gW4O38WFqxQ4hymV49PuROvEK4XkPw/viewform?usp=sf_link
    Or post/ping me your email.
    Please note that the game will appear as "Scaly ball" on your device :eek:, as I haven't changed the name in the build. Will be fixed in subsequent builds.

2. marat_U

marat_U New Member

Aug 26, 2017