[BETA] Puzzlemancer - fast-paced magical matching

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Anomalous, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Anomalous

Anomalous Member
    Patreon Indie

Apr 13, 2014
    Indie game developer
    Tacoma, WA
    Hello!

I'd like to introduce you to Puzzlemancer, the fast-paced game of magical matching coming soon to iOS from Anomaly Labs.

Puzzlemancer is easy to learn: trace your finger over a group of elements to cast a spell of that element. The larger the group, the more powerful the spell. Learn to use the right spell in the right situation and maximize the power of your spells by assembling large groups of elements.

Puzzlemancer will be free to play. Doing well in the game earns you gold coins (hex-shaped of course). With coins you can purchase other characters with completely different magic abilities. You can also earn gold coins by watching optional video ads.

If you'd like to help test Puzzlemancer before its release, thank you! TestFlight beta testing is underway, so to receive your beta copy just PM me your email address. I'd appreciate any feedback you can give!

Anomaly Labs is one person (@Psygantic, that's me). Puzzlemancer is my first mobile game, but I've been making games for 15 years at Microsoft, Disney, and others.

Attached Files: