Universal [Beta][Pre-Order/Nov 13] Micro Breaker - 3d bricks smasher

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by BWDev, Sep 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    @BWDev there's still this one thing that has to complicate everything, isn't it?;)

As I said in my very first feedback, it'll never feel like premium experience unless there are changes implemented. We're getting there. If you're decided the option to revive for ad will stay, can you at least remove it from possible premium pack? And I don't mean to give a free revive instead (even though why not?), but to remove it completely. Just leave an option to buy a revive for whatever amount of credits you decide. With Credits Multiplier it's not gonna be a problem to afford it. If it's supposed to be premium experience, let's get rid of ALL ads for good. Is that acceptable proposal?

With version 1.0.2 coming this week I assume everything's fixed already, according to change log, so I won't be bothering you with any more bug reports, suggestions, ideas or wishes.;) That's a promise! Fingers crossed you can finish it on time. Or you can postpone a week or two. It's worth a wait. I know. I've been playing it like crazy since very 1st day of beta.:rolleyes: Good luck!

2. BWDev

BWDev Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2015
    Male
    Developer
    #62 BWDev, Oct 21, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
    Right, there is always that one thing :D
    I'd prefer to not make revive tokens free, as I'm afraid it would destroy the game experience - its just like playing on cheats with no penalty on losing. Yes I know there is an ad, but it consumes time, so the player is still motivated to put some effort into the game.
    However removing revive for ad sounds interesting, it wouldn't be a problem to change it, but I don't know if it is ok when premium user loses an option which is available for anyone else. Some users could argue about it.

[Edit:] I've been thinking about it and maybe I have a solution: limit to 1 revive for ad per level with more for tokens only. In this case premium users could also get 1 free revive / level . This way there will be no unlimited lives problem. I have to test it :)

Bug reports, suggestions, ideas and wishes are always welcome! :D

Thanks I'll do my best! Although I'm sure there will be also post release updates :)

3. macplash

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    This! This is exactly what I was talking about. Sounds amazing. Hope the testing goes well so it could be implemented. Fingers crossed.

Well, I sure hope so as well.:D At least one new sector comes to mind. Some sort of puzzle mode maybe? Editor for players to create their own levels! What about PvP battle like Puyo Puyo or Tricky Towers? Would be ideal for landscape mode. Oh, I can feel the creative juices just flowing through my veins... it’s so easy to come up with ideas when there’s someone else who’d have to realize them.:rolleyes::D:p

Don’t mind me. I’m just so excited for this game to be released finally. I can’t wait for the community this game could possibly create. With the quality it offers, it’s gonna be massive.

4. BWDev

BWDev Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2015
    Male
    Developer
    @macplash wow this is a lot of ideas :) I was thinking about new levels as a first major update. As for more complex topics a lot will depend how the game performs :)

5. Zahaguy

Zahaguy Active Member

Jan 8, 2019
    Male
    I’ve been involved in beta-testing this game. So far, I’ve submitted my feedback directly to the developer who has been gracious & extremely responsive. I will make more of an effort to post to the forum.

The game is fantastic! An homage to classic old-school arcade with slick modern music & colorful visuals. The gameplay is smooth & there’s an impressive array of cool, unique power-ups.

Though F2P, I believe there will be a very generous premium option. I’ve discovered a few bugs & offered a few suggestions. But, honestly, I’m nitpicking. This game has tremendous potential & will be a real gem!

macplash likes this.
  6. BWDev

BWDev Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2015
    Male
    Developer
    @Zahaguy many thanks! :) v1.0.2 is almost ready.

7. Zahaguy

Zahaguy Active Member

Jan 8, 2019
    Male
    So pumped to try it, BW DEV! I admire your willingness to accept feedback; you have a gamer-centric attitude that’s sorely lacking from so many bigger developers. It’s a fast-paced addictive game ideally suited to mobile...

8. Fireman4200

Fireman4200 Active Member

Oct 18, 2012
    Bartender
    Idaho
    I am very interested in beta testing. Could I please get an invite? Thank you :)

TestFlight email: [email protected]

9. BWDev

BWDev Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2015
    Male
    Developer
  10. Bhallzy

Bhallzy New Member

Oct 25, 2019
    Male
    I already have this game pre-downloaded! I love brick breaker games.

my testflight email is [email protected]

cheers

11. macplash

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    @BWDev BUG REPORT:
    So I’m kicking ass in challenge mode with 20 winning streak. Everything’s fast and intense at this point. I pick up Portal power-up so there are no walls for the moment. Than suddenly when getting back to normal table, the ball get stuck somewhere, probably inside the appearing walls. Dunno if it’s the reason of fast ball movement at this point or anything else, but that just happened. It’s the first time though. Still sucks, because I believe my smashed bricks from the whole challenge doesn’t count to overall stats if I quit the game.

12. BWDev

BWDev Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2015
    Male
    Developer
    #72 BWDev, Oct 25, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2019
    @macplash thanks for the report and bug finding! It is the first time I'm seeing an issue with the portal. My guess it may have been caused by very high ball speed. I will check it out! If I remember smashed bricks are saved after every level, however it's a pity that streak of 20 was interrupted :/

13. BWDev

BWDev Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2015
    Male
    Developer
    @Bhallzy Thanks! I've sent invitation.

Bhallzy likes this.
  14. Zahaguy

Zahaguy Active Member

Jan 8, 2019
    Male
    @BWDev
    BUG REPORT = LEVEL 5a. 2 bricks perched @ the back, left corner unreachable by ball or laser blasts. Still having an awesome time accruing stars ⭐️

B1B179B8-89D1-487A-A9C7-B970155F4FC3.png

15. BWDev

BWDev Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2015
    Male
    Developer
    @Zahaguy thank you for the report! In v 1.0.2 I added additional anti-stuck protection. I hope it will work :D

16. Zahaguy

Zahaguy Active Member

Jan 8, 2019
    Male
    Pumped to play it! I unlocked my “Magic Marble”. It looks pretty wicked. Thanks, again..

17. macplash

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    #77 macplash, Oct 26, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2019
    I just got TestFlight update alert for version 1.0.2, say whaat?:) It’s almost 2am and I was about to go to bed. Well, that’s not happening, obviously!;)

EDIT: @BWDev oh come on, man! Are you for real? What an honor. I’m speechless! It’s awesome. Definitely the best ball in the game! Thank you!
    [​IMG]

EDIT2: it’s past 3am, so I’m not giving any feedback on the new update now. I’ll do that tomorrow. Just wanted to say this game’s frickin’ awesome! Good night.;)

18. BWDev

BWDev Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2015
    Male
    Developer
    @macplash @Zahaguy Once more I would like to thank you both for the time and effort you put into testing the game and also for the amazing feedback! :) Your help in improving this game cannot be overestimated.

19. macplash

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    @BWDev well, going through the change log, it seems everything has been fixed and working properly except for some achievements. They’re still locked for me. Power-up!, Power-ups Collector, The end has come, and newly also Perfectionist (I collected that last star from (now) level 20b finally, but I didn’t get an achievement anyway). On the other hand I increased my overall best winning streak in challenge mode to 30, and I got an achievement for 25, so other achievements are obviously working.

I can see you increased amount of interstitial ads. Getting rid of ads is now more important than ever for me. So I checked Premium pack, but it lacks any description what it contains. I mean I know that. We’ve been talking about it, but what about the rest? They have no idea what they’re buying. Also it needs to be bigger. Shinier. Stand out from the crowd. Credits multiplier and income doubler attracts more attention than Premium pack at the moment because of the use of red color tones I guess, which is wrong. I’d make Premium pack twice as big than the rest, let’s say green, with a specific description what it contains.
    (Also, we need to find a way how I can buy it right now, because I can’t handle those ads anymore, but I can’t wait for official release date either, without playing! IAPs doesn’t work in TestFlight. What about releasing it for a minute in secret so I can buy it and once it’s installed on my device, you can pull it off from the App Store? That way I could play how it’s meant to be played!)

Other than that everything seems perfect. ;)

20. Zahaguy

Zahaguy Active Member

Jan 8, 2019
    Male
    #80 Zahaguy, Oct 26, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2019
    @BWDev : I’m impressed by the amount of enhancements you’ve included in this update. It’s a delight to test this game. I look forward to deep diving into this latest version. A 30-win streak! @macplash is an amazing player!!

Agree 100: PREMIUM PACK must include a description & be highlighted from the other IAP.

I think the $7.99 price is proper if it unlocks AD + ENERGY Removal & Coin Doubler. I think that is your intent, right?

Achievements seem proper. Everything seems awesome. My only include would be iCloud sync support, which I know is on your radar. Well, I know I’ll be smashing this weekend. Good job !!!