Universal [BETA] OLDTV - Fast paced, color based arcade game.

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by applicattura, Jun 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. applicattura

applicattura Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2015
    #1 applicattura, Jun 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
    I am back again, hi TA community. I have a pleasure to cooperate with Creability team in creating and releasing the OLDTV game on the mobile platforms.

The concept is really simple, you have to notice the difference between words and colors. The game demands a fast decisions, because the frequency timer is going down! It is really tricky because of many mechanics involved in the project. The game could be finished (you have to go through every channel on the planet), or you can play infinite mode. OLDTV is a gamified stroop test with a little nostalgia and a much favored soundtrack.

Some official screenshots

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are two videos, trailer and some short footage from Markiplier playing the game.

Really happy to announce the TestFlight beta of the game. You always helped me and again I count on You guys. Would be great to polish the game as much as I can. If You are interested in checking the game, please send your email via private message.

goshki likes this.
  2. BWDev

BWDev Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2015
    Male
    Developer
    Looks promising, I sent you my email.

3. Robert denis

Robert denis Active Member

Jun 21, 2018
    Male
    Looks interesting!

4. applicattura

Sep 1, 2015
    Thanks guys, please send some feedback after checking the game ;-)

5. applicattura

Sep 1, 2015
    #5 applicattura, Jun 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
    New version of the game in the TestFlight. Probably the last one before the pre-order ;-) If you're interested in checking the game, please send me a private message with your mail.

The game has the ending, but there is a possibility to unlock the infinity mode as well. Quite tough to achieve all of the achievements, but I consider it is fun to try OLDTV. This will be a 3rd title in my Appstore account, thrilled as always :D Added to the 1st post some of the screenshots from the game.

6. rsgapps

rsgapps Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2015
    Looks awesome, I’m in!

7. Jay_sw

Jay_sw Member

Jun 5, 2018
    Female
    video gamer
    China
    looks damn interesting, count me!

8. applicattura

Sep 1, 2015
    Thank You all for your help and support. The game is already in the pre-order section and it is FEATURED in the USA :)! So happy to be the part of TA and gamedev society.

Attached Files: