[Beta] Mighty Clickers - The Tale Begins (RPG Incrementer Monster)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Ricos, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Ricos

Ricos Member

Mar 11, 2015
    Hey, in order to sign up you'll need to go to http://www.mighyclickers.com and to signup with your name and email at the bottom of the website.
    Please don't forget to click on the confirmation link in the email you'll receive after signing up.

2. Pyapiopi

Pyapiopi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Do you know how much longer your estimating it will take for apple to get the beta build up for us to test?

Super anxious to try this out. CivCrafter is holding over my clicker urges for now but I'm more of a monster battler clicker kind of guy :)

3. Spracky

Spracky Active Member

Mar 11, 2015
    I feel your pain haha, I check my mail every 15 minutes :D

4. Ruzu

Ruzu Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2012
    I sent an email to you guys but havn't received a response yet. Are you guys that swamped with emails? Or have you simply not gotten around to it yet?

5. Spracky

Spracky Active Member

Mar 11, 2015
    Make sure to make an account and confirm the email you use. I can't remember if they responded to my email or not...
    C'mon Apple, what's taking so long???

6. Ricos

Ricos Member

Mar 11, 2015
    We are super glad that you are excited about Mighty, will try our best to send out beta invites in couple of days.

I'm not sure that we received your email but there are still 2 emails Ill need to reply to today, if yours is one of them then you should expect for an answer soon.

Some not so good news: the beta was approved but in a final build verification we've discovered a bug that crushes the game when one of the main game buttons is tapped so we are on it and will probably have you guys on Mighty in a 2-3 days.

Excuse us for the delays :cool:

7. Spracky

Spracky Active Member

Mar 11, 2015
    Totally fine! I have all of spring break this week to wait :)

8. Pyapiopi

Pyapiopi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    I'm always willing to wait if it means your fixing a crucial bug. I'd rather wait than download it and be disappointed it's crashing lol.

9. Spracky

Spracky Active Member

Mar 11, 2015
    Could you go ahead and invite all who signed up to the testflight, so we can just download the update when you fix it?

10. Spracky

Spracky Active Member

Mar 11, 2015
    If the beta can be released before 8 AM (EST), I will be able to test it for 6 hours on a car ride :D

11. Ricos

Ricos Member

Mar 11, 2015
    Beta Invites were sent to the Confirmed emails, enjoy!

Please do not forget it's a beta, we ask you to post ALL your thoughts (especially negative) to our forums at http://www.mightyclickers.com/forum

Thanks!

12. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    #52 L.Lawliet, Apr 6, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
    Thanks! Just installed it!

13. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Having a problem with the facebook integration. I did it although I usually don't and now it just keeps kicking me out of the game and taking me to FB althought it's already confirmed and then shuts me out of the app. Rinse repeat. Cna't get in the game now...

14. Ricos

Ricos Member

Mar 11, 2015
    We received your crush log and already taking care of it.

Thanks.