(BETA) Mecha Royale Online

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by IllogicalGames, May 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    Unless you found that number on the Apple website, I would be VERY dubious about its legitimacy.

2. Cooper04

Cooper04 Well-Known Member

May 31, 2018
    Male
    Stock car driver/RC car hobbyist
    Texas
    It is, found it on the support page

3. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    Yup, just confirmed myself. Just making sure - you have NO IDEA how many “avast support number” or “microsoft tech support number” spam messages we see on this forum. My first search saw some people flagged it as spam, but it does look legit after all.

Carry on, good citizen!

Cooper04 likes this.
  4. IllogicalGames

IllogicalGames Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2014
    just to be clear, those support number are just for Apple product's customer services example iphones, ipad icloud, mac etc. apparently there are no other contact means for appstore reviewer other than the resolution centers, and appeal board. which in my case, i have tried both. it seems that appeal board reaches a same person named Ellie everytime i contact. the resolution center however, i dont know. my guess is it gets passed around different person each time.

5. Cooper04

May 31, 2018
    Male
    Texas
    So it wasn't any help? Sorry.

6. IllogicalGames

Dec 4, 2014
    You helped me staying positive and not giving up on hopes ;)

Cooper04 likes this.
  7. IllogicalGames

Dec 4, 2014
    @Cooper04 the reviewer contacted me and ask for my number. he will call within 3-5 business day. hopefully everything goes well

Cooper04 likes this.
  8. Cooper04

May 31, 2018
    Male
    Texas
    Well I'm glad that I atleast helped you stay positive :). Good luck with your phone call.

9. IllogicalGames

Dec 4, 2014
    Good news!
    Apple has finally approved MRO after we changed the name to MekaRoyale Online. the game is now available for preorder on the apple appstore. preorder the game now and have it installed on your device on the first day of release.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mekaroyale-online/id1395841606?ls=1&mt=8

we still need to do some improvements to the game so the release date might change.

Cooper04 likes this.
  10. Cooper04

May 31, 2018
    Male
    Texas
    Awesome! Glad they finally let you do it :)

11. IllogicalGames

Dec 4, 2014
    Yeah,
    There's a lot of process involved. really glad it went through.

Cooper04 likes this.
  12. Para_Digm

Para_Digm Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2016
    Community Manager
    Canada
  13. IllogicalGames

Dec 4, 2014
    we've added your email to our list, we'll notify you when our next beta is ready.

Cooper04 likes this.
  14. IllogicalGames

Dec 4, 2014
    Hi guys,
    a quick update. we'll probably start the next phase of the closed beta test soon (hopefully within this week). so yeah, do leave your email for the testflight.

thanks!!

Cooper04 likes this.
  15. Cooper04

May 31, 2018
    Male
    Texas
    Does this concern me any since I’m already in the beta?

16. IllogicalGames

Dec 4, 2014
    yes we still have your email. if i havent received your email. i would personally PM you. thanks cooper.

Cooper04 likes this.
  17. IllogicalGames

Dec 4, 2014
    Dear Beta Testers,
    I am emailing you to let you know that the 2nd phase of beta tester program for MekaRoyale Online is now ready. You may download and test the game now. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Please do let me know if you have any questions.

Current game state
    Since its still in beta, it is wise to understand that the game is currently playable on a limited functionality. The multiplayer and single player aspects are functional well. However the profile sync is not yet available. It means that the player progress will not carry over between devices and wont be saved. This includes statistics, achievements and player profile.
    Bare minimum
    The game is not fully developed yet therefore there will be some area feels unfinished. For example; for the single player mode, the map is reused for all missions. It is important to let you know that the released version experience will be richer.
    What to test?
    Everything including bugs, exploits or just comments. For example, how the game looks. How the game feels, how are the controls. How about the UI? The menus? is it good? and don't forget about balance. Is the pilot too weak, is the Meka too strong? how about the map, is it too big. Is a player at an advantage at X situation etc.

Feedback
    When giving feedback be sure to include more data. For example if you stuck in a tree, tell me how you get there, what button did you pressed, where is it? is it a particular tree or all trees? how many players are there? is it an online mode or offline mode. Be specific.

Gathering time
    Due to limited player count during the beta period. I Think it is better if we could schedule a gathering time. Theoretically, if everyone play the game during this time, we could simulate the game with full player. For this, I set the gathering time to be on 6:00PM, 10:00PM and 10:00AM in GMT-4 everyday. if you're inviting your friend to join the beta, please let them know about this too.

Invite your friends
    The more the merrier. Don't worry about platform difference because MekaRoyale Online is cross-platform. If you're not sure which platform your friend is on, ask them to use this link on their device. And don't forget to like our FB page. we'll be giving free skins to everyone who likes the page before the game is released.
    Discord channel
    I've created a discord channel for testers to hangout and chat, discuss, or plan a game with each other. Join the discord channel here.

Developer and You
    When I created MekaRoyale Online, I hope to create a community that bonds between the developer and players. I'd like to be that one developer who become friends with his own players. Keep that in mind that every direction MekaRoyale Online take is based on the community's interest. So please, let me know what you think.

Download now
    Download the beta on Google Play Store or Apple AppStore

Cooper04 likes this.
  18. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Cool! Just downloaded TestFlight and linked to Facebook... will try game later

Cooper04 likes this.
  19. IllogicalGames

Dec 4, 2014
    we're just submitted an update. new update will address single player difficulty.

Cooper04 likes this.
  20. Legion180

Legion180 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2015
    The controls seem kind of hard. The shooting is a bit difficult.