Universal [Beta] Earthcore: Shattered Elements – CCG with revolutionary Card Crafting

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by TequilaMobile, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Jim Shorts

Jim Shorts Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2014
    Virginia
    I keep getting emils that I'm going to receive it, and I signed up on the forum... but haven't received anything for test flight.

2. McGuffin

McGuffin Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2010
    Ditto

I haven't received my TestFlight link either. Guess it'll some sometime soon, hopefully.

3. TequilaMobile

TequilaMobile Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Wroclaw, Poland
    Unfortunately, the invites couldn't be delivered yesterday and will be send by TestFlight automatically on December 29th in the afternoon.

We are sorry for this inconvenience and ask for your patience just for a little longer.

Here's more insight on this: link

4. Boobi

Boobi Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Earning money
    BC, Canada
    Find the tutorial lacking. Game keeps freezing, usually after playing for a while. Always after the game ends and you get the results screen, can't click try again or on return arrow, same true when game is won.
    The card diva's effect is not triggered when is summoned by coward ability.
    Don't understand purpose of gems yet.
    Why is the coin doubler for 24hrs. At least make it 24 hours of play time?

5. TequilaMobile

TequilaMobile Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Wroclaw, Poland
    Diamonds are used to speed up the crafting, prolong the gold doubler and can be used to pay for items in the game when you lack on gold.

Gold doubler works for 24 hours of real-time just like Card Crafting is always in real-time. You can reset the gold doubler with Diamonds and prolong its effect while gaining some additional time. This way gold doubler can stay active even for weeks.

6. jakuwis

jakuwis New Member

Jan 23, 2015
    Tequila Games
    Wrocław
    Hey McGuffin,

Did the invitation come through? If not please PM me your email address and I will resend it.
    We're really eager to hear what you guys think about Earthcore. All the feedback we have received so far was of great help. You can never have too much ;]