Universal [BETA] Cell to Singularity - Evolution Never Ends (clicker game)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Sidewalker, Sep 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sidewalker

Sidewalker Active Member

Apr 10, 2013
    Programmer
    New York City
    #1 Sidewalker, Sep 22, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
    The epic story of evolution, technology, and humanity is yours to tap. Cell to Singularity.

Hi Forum, I'm Looking for iOS and Android testers for my new game.

[iOS Testers ] Please sign up HERE to become a tester, or you can send me a DM or simply leave your email on the thread. Then I'll send you a invite on TestFlight.

[Android Testers] You can Download it on Google Play.

Cell to Singularity is a scientific idle game in which you start as a single cell organism, and upgrade your biology, intellect, and technology until you engulf an entire planet with a civilization on the brink of technological singularity.

[​IMG]
    EVOLUTION MADE ADDICTING.
    Simple, satisfying clicker gameplay takes you through the evolution of life and human technology.

[​IMG]
    CREATE VARIOUS LIFE FORMS,
    from prokaryotes and eukaryotes to humans and beyond.

[​IMG]
    CLIMB THE LARGEST TECH TREE EVER CREATED,
    which features scientifically accurate nodes and branches representing different milestones of evolution.

[​IMG]
    Animals like Fish, Lizards, Mammals, Monkeys. Even unlock extinct Dinosaurs.

[​IMG]
    UNCOVER TWISTS AND TURNS THAT LEAD TO CIVILIZATION

Discovery of fire, the Industrial Revolution, and chapters that have yet to be written -- a future beyond the modern day.

[​IMG]
    WILL HUMANITY SURVIVE THE NEXT PHASE OF EVOLUTION?
    You’ll delve into the realm of speculative science fiction and futurism. Will AI and machines rule the Earth?

More info - WEBSITE

Thanks for having a look. Please let me know any thoughts or suggestions.

Hilda LLL likes this.