Universal [BETA!] Blocky Farm - voxel-styled farm manager made with love <3

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by sortris, Oct 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sortris

sortris Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2015
    Male
    Warsaw, Poland
    My answer in one word? A relief! :)

Happy that you liked the new changes in Blocky Farm. Feel free to post more of your feedback. We are open for every suggestions and ideas. Did you filled this survey already? Hope you will stay with us for longer :)

2. sortris

Mar 14, 2015
    Male
    Warsaw, Poland
    Blocky Farm 1.0.14 (47) update

Thanks for Apple Team for the very quick Blocky Farm 1.0.14 update review! :)

[​IMG]

We are happy to introduce charming & beautiful, completely new 20 decorations. Go to your farm and decorate it on your own way! :) We hope you will like all the last changes!

Complete changelog:

3. Vanexia

Vanexia New Member

Sep 2, 2017
    UK
    I can't wait for this to come out in the UK it looks great!

4. sortris

Mar 14, 2015
    Male
    Warsaw, Poland
    Hi all!

Just wanted to tell you, that new character is coming to Blocky Farm. Could you quess who is he? :D

[​IMG]

5. W8rd3

W8rd3 Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2017
    Human paper weight
    In a human dwelling
    I just read the article and unfortunately I don't live in any of the soft launch areas..is it true you are still looking for beta testers? I'd love to if that is still an option!

Looks like a lot of fun:D

6. sortris

Mar 14, 2015
    Male
    Warsaw, Poland
    #386 sortris, Sep 14, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
    Blocky Farm 1.0.15 (49) update

Hello Farmers!

We have a ton of good news today! :D

1) Blocky Farm is available in the New Zealand and Australia from today (inclidung Philippines, Denmark, Ireland and Singapore). So if you live in one of these countries, grab your iOS device and start your farm life now! :)

2) Blocky Farm update 1.0.15 is here! It brings totally new character to the Blocky Farm's world - a Promo Guy with Magic Deals who will visit your farm twice a week. Don't miss the oportunity! :cool:

[​IMG]

3) Update also brings a pack of awesome 21 iMessage stickers with characters, animals and pets from the game. Hope you will like them!

[​IMG]

4) If you want to join beta tests, fill in this short survey please.

Here is the complete changelog:

And at last but not least, we are really thankful for all your support and feedback. Thanks for helping us making Blocky Farm a better game! :)

7. sortris

Mar 14, 2015
    Male
    Warsaw, Poland
    Hi W8rd3, sure you are able to give it a try! Just fill this short survey, we need your TestFlight email to send an invitation :)

8. W8rd3

W8rd3 Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2017
    Human paper weight
    In a human dwelling
    Thanks for the quick reply!
    I just did, sorry I didn't see before where the survey was :)
    I also notice that you have a great communication with the player base with the posting of the dev logs etc, and being a life long gamer not just mobile but PC and Console as well, that it's gratifying to see such openness and willingness to interact with us the players...
    Not all devs do so and it's great to see :)
    Keep up the wonderful work!

9. sortris

Mar 14, 2015
    Male
    Warsaw, Poland
    #389 sortris, Sep 14, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2017

Many, many thanks for that! There is no better things than happy people playing your game. We create Blocky Farm not for us, but for YOU - the players :) Your message is even more important now, when we are tired by almost 2 years of development.

We invited almost 20 new beta testers today. Thank you for your interest! :eek:

To all testers: We will be thankful for ANY kind of feedback from you. You can post it here or send on [email protected]

10. sortris

Mar 14, 2015
    Male
    Warsaw, Poland
    No feedback? :(

11. cmdrmonty

cmdrmonty Member

Aug 28, 2015
    My wife and I have been sending feedback on Facebook messenger. :)

12. sortris

Mar 14, 2015
    Male
    Warsaw, Poland
    Couldn't wait! Thanks for any feedback! :)

13. sortris

Mar 14, 2015
    Male
    Warsaw, Poland
    Blocky Farm 1.0.20 (67) update

[​IMG]

HELLO FARMERS! :D Long time no see!

Hope you are well, because we are back with a lot of great info! :)

First of all, we made a ton of changes, fixes and improvements. The main important changes are new languages added: Deutsch, French, Italian, Portuguese (Brasil), Russian, Spanish. Moreover we added the Well upgrades, Tractor exp bonus for harvesting fields and 2 new tools: Bricks and Boards what means that there are no longer Wood and Stone in the game - obstacles will give only experience now - what means more space in your Silo and Barn storages! :D

We improved feeling connected with Events. Tractor price was decreased to 9000 coins (from 13000) and more. Hope you will like all changes! :)

Here is the detailed changelog:

[​IMG]

Thanks for all your support as always. We are still waiting for your feedback! You can reach me via Test Flight email, Twitter, FB and here at Touch Arcade forums as well.

And... be prepared, because really FARMTASTIC info is coming next week! :D

Have a nice weekend everyone! :)

14. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Hey, I'm still around. Just haven't had much time for iOS gaming lately as I purchased a Nintendo switch so I've been spending a lot of my spare time on that. Thinking about booting this game back up again now though and trying to squeeze in the time.

15. sortris

Mar 14, 2015
    Male
    Warsaw, Poland
    #395 sortris, Oct 14, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
    Happy to hear that you're still with us! Nintendo Switch is great, I am personally thinking about buying it :) What kind of game do you play on this console? Remember that Blocky Farm is better :D Especially when you start from the beginning now. We did several neat changes for the new players :)

To all other forum users: If you want to try Blocky Farm beta, please fill this short form in and I will send you a TestFlight invitation :)

Gameplay video
    [​IMG]

16. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Do I miss out on anything not starting again or is it just you get things quicker or in a different order? The game is good, I like your game more than the stardew valley which I've tried on my Switch.

I've got Zelda, splatoon 2, Rayman, Mario kart and Mario and rabbits kingdom. Looking forward to super Mario oddessy very soon.

17. sortris

Mar 14, 2015
    Male
    Warsaw, Poland
    Not especially. We improved overall flow mainly. Moreover we added more quests at the start such as shop and explaining love mechanism.

Is this the biggest compliment we have received so far? Thanks! ;)

18. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Yeh I've seen how popular stardew valley is which is what made me want to get it.

Hey so my biggest issue with the game still is the hearts with animals, I feel like it's unfair if you miss 1 day they all reset to nothing and you have to start again with them.

Also I have no obstacles left to remove on my farm but I'm getting quests to remove them, so I have to send the visitor away and lose a happy face.

19. sortris

Mar 14, 2015
    Male
    Warsaw, Poland
    Animals loose 1 heart per 1 day when you don't care of them. If you lost all hearts in one day, this is a bug. Did you start a farm from a scratch or loaded old save (probably malformed)?

This is a bug to fix in the further update. You're completely right with that.

20. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Ah has that changed m? I'm sure you use to lose them all in 1 day as I had that happen in the past. Obviously I can't say yet as I just started playing again.