Best zombie game?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Combzzz, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Combzzz

Combzzz Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2009
    what do you think the best zombie game for iphone is?

2. tsharpfilm

tsharpfilm Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2009
    Digital Artist
    USA
    Alive 4-ever is a lot of fun. It's a survival game with a couple rpg elements.

3. WonderingIf

WonderingIf Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Kid herding
    In an alternate reality
    I have several zombie games on my iPhone (I am big zombie fan.)

* Alive-4-Ever -- I concur. A great dual-stick, top-down survival shooter. Cool Characters and monsters. I love the graphics and sound quality. Lots of weapons to choose from/buy/unlock.
    * Zombieville -- Side scroller with quirky art, but lots of fun. Who wouldn't want to be a guy in a trucker hat blasting zombies? And it has a shop where you can buy a sword!
    * Zombie Attack -- And now they are releasing part 2, aren't they? Kind of a "castle defense" game, but cool concept.
    * Resident Evil -- both Degeneration and RE4. Cool ports of an awesome franchise.

Those are my current favorites. Anyone have any others that I might not be aware of?

4. NetRitual

NetRitual Well-Known Member

+1 on Alive 4 Ever. The only sad part is, it can end all too soon once you get into it, however hopefully they will keep updating it, and bring in more levels, or at least a random mission generator.

5. DGH94

DGH94 Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2009
    Next to the Maiden
    Zombie Dash. It's really otiginal, and just came out.

6. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    iZombieland
    Zombieville USA
    Alive-4-Ever
    Resident Evil Degeneration (Resident Evil 4 does not have zombies in it. Good game though)
    Doom Resurrection (It has enough zombies in it for it to be called a zombie game)