Best Websites, The Ones you Love

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by magonicolas, Oct 2, 2011.

1. magonicolas

magonicolas Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2010
    Hello guys, how are you?

As some of you know might now, ePig Games won a contest and won a big money to invest on the company.

I want to have a Better website than my current one http://www.epiggames.com

I want to make A more visual website.

So, I would love if you share websites of Games (Doesn't have to be iOs games) That you Love.

Or ideas you have for my website.

:D

Cheers.

Nicolas Palacios
    CEO ePig Games
    http://www.epiggames.com

2. DodgerBlue016

DodgerBlue016 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2011
    I create awesome paper airplanes that I will sell
    Here
    I have a real simple, easy, nitpicking thing that might make it better (hopefully it's as simple as i think at least, lol). Could you move ePig surf and ePig dive to the right and closer to the middle? At least on my computer the roll over shows a decent amt. of the writing cut-off. That or just center that part on the entire screen, not just limit it to the left. Other than that I mostly like your website. Though you might want to mix around the homepage (I like the top part) but the bottom part of news and stuff felt like it could attract my attention better. Just my two cents though... (and yes, that was two...i think. I was never good at math. :p)

3. plasmakirby3

plasmakirby3 Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2011
    Junior in High School
    Northern California
    Seriously, you already have one of the best-looking websites I've ever seen. Don't fix it if it ain't broke. It might end up looking worse. I would suggest putting the money into improving your games instead (and I don't mean that your games are bad; I've never tried them).

4. magonicolas

magonicolas Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2010
  5. steveburns

steveburns Member

Oct 3, 2011
    I use stumbleupon to find random stuff its awesome it has a great recommendation system i can spend hours on it....