Best Stereo Bluetooth Earphones?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by randomdude, Jul 22, 2009.

1. randomdude

randomdude Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2009
    I need some help on trying to get some Bluetooth earphones that I can make calls with and listen to music. I want some that provides good call and music quality and it has to be light weight enough. I am willing to spend up to 130 dollars on them but I prefer it to be somewhere in the one hundred to one hundred and thirty. I am willing to go to the premium side of these wireless headsets so don't worry about prices somewhere like a hundred thirty or so. Any suggested headsets would be greatly appreciated.

2. randomdude

Mar 21, 2009
    any suggestions?

3. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    I've been using the MotoRockr S9 from Motorola. It's significantly less than $130, the sound quality is good (as far as I can tell -- I'm no audiophile) and works as a phone headset as well. Battery life is decent, too.

One thing to keep in mind with stereo bluetooth is that there is usually a delay in the sound, making it a poor option for playing games or watching video.

4. starjimstar

starjimstar Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2008
    Entrepreneur
    Canada
  5. randomdude

Mar 21, 2009
    Can that bluetooth headset be able to adjust to your head?

6. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    It's a single unit, but the material is flexible enough to accommodate my fairly large head. I should note that the arch goes behind the head, not over it, and it's not meant to fit snugly.