iPad Best side shooter/ survival

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by aboll2009, May 16, 2009.

?

Best scrolling surviver

1. Zombieville

63.2%
  2. Zombietown

5.3%
  3. Sparta

26.3%
  4. Other

5.3%
  1. aboll2009

aboll2009 Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2009
    School
    Atlantis
    Sorry, couldn't of a better title for these types of games. I figure some people would like to know what to purchase of the three I know, so post your thoughts and vote, though I think the winner will be obvious.

2. Vinny554

Vinny554 Well-Known Member

Sparta - Never played looks stupid
    Zombieville - Great but now its old and boring
    ZombieTown - Decent needs work

I voted for ZombieTown because its needs support bros!

3. theone1007

theone1007 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    USA
    You shouldn't judge a game if you've never played it before. Read my review and see for yourself. I thought the game was pretty good and is right up there with Zombieville.

4. walsh06

walsh06 Well-Known Member

you arent too bright. Just cos a game is old doesnt mean its bad and you can say a game is stupid if you havent played it

5. Alichan76

Alichan76 Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2009
    He didn't say Zombieville was 'bad'. He said it was 'Great', but it has become boring. I know that feeling well personally, which is, I think, why we all are heading for the 'buy app' button more frequently than our bank accounts would like;)
    As Sparta looks pretty much the same as Zombieville, I'm going to let that one slip through the net.

6. walsh06

walsh06 Well-Known Member

boring is a negative word. When i said bad i meant he wasnt saying positive things about it.

7. Kris Jones

Kris Jones Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2009
    Producer/Publisher/Designer of Mobile Games
    America
    Tough choices. But seeing as I am in an objective position, I can't decide between Zombieville and Sparta... Hmm... so tempting...