Best Screen Protection

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Foozelz, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Foozelz

Foozelz Well-Known Member

I've been trying to search for the best screen protection this world has to offer, and like always on the Internet, there's a reason why said product sucks and why it didn't protect against a Grizzly attack on a camping trip.

So all I want to know is: Are their any screen protectors that won't affect the clarity and still be able to handle scratches?

(Preferably retail)

2. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    I like Ghost Armor the best. You could probably find a retail kiosk in your area. I've had these on 2 iPhones and iPad and they haven't failed me yet. They can really take a beating too, the best part is that they have this self healing mechanic so over time scratches will disappear. Highly suggest them, along with my 3 devices, in total my house has another 5 devices with them on all installed at a ghost armor kiosk with no flaws or bubbles.

3. Foozelz

How's the clarity on it?

4. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    At one point I had a screen protector on all my devices. Took them off, never looked back. They interfere with the beautiful screen and make it look rather muddy/blurry. Besides, your screen is nearly scratch proof as it is; as long as you aren't doing things you shouldn't you'll be just fine.

5. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Best screen protector? Common sense.

6. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Ninny speaks the truth.

7. saansilt

saansilt 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Mar 23, 2013
    He dOes.
    Also: Firm Grip.
    Protecting things since 1000000 BC.

8. Foozelz

I've tried doing it without the screen protection, and it just doesn't work out for me it usually gets scratched in my pocket when I pull it out and it's just annoying.