Best RPG selection in my App Store

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Qordobo, Oct 24, 2010.

1. keithburgun

keithburgun Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2010
    Game Design, Author
    Westchester, NY
    I'm glad you included 100 Rogues... if you like it now, when 2.0 comes out in a couple of weeks your face will melt off your face and you'll be like HONEY WHERES MY BROOM I NEED TO SWEEP UP MY FACE and she's like HOW SHOULD I KNOW, PROBABLY WHEREVER YOU LEFT IT and then you'll just use a mop.

2. I think 1112 is a bit of a point and click RPG. But seems like mis-categorization is an issue :/

3. Qordobo

Qordobo Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    In fact after to have check more those I didn't knew as RPG, for most of them I noticed there was in fact sort of classes with skills upgrade and a campaign mode so a bit of story even if thin sometimes. This is for Infect Them All, the 3 Cartoons, WarShip (but your "character" is a ship). But UniWar is much more a strategy turn based, and the adventure games seem to me adventure games, I played a part of 1112 Episode 1, and it's a pure Adventure game I haven't seen any RPG element.

So those out of the RPG category seem to be: The Experts: Miami, AngerOfStick-Friend, 1112 Episode 1&2, Dexter The Game and UniWar.

4. I don't even know what Dexter is doing there :/

5. Qordobo

Qordobo Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    You roleplay a murderer? :) (I don't know and don't care of the series)