Best ipad-only games?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Exact-Psience, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I now have an ipad3 but ive had an ipod touch 4th gen for about2-3 years and an iphone 4s for a year now so im quite familiar with the library available for the smaller screens.

I only have Magic 2013 and RealMyst as my ipad-only games. Any other must-have iOS games that are available only for the ipad?

2. #2 Connector, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2012
    Best one for sure,

Mutant Storm - a great dual stick shooter

Have to give some thought to others and compile a list. You are excluding hd versions in your lists right? Because many games have both an iphone and ipad hd version.

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Thanks... I'll check out Mutant Storm. And yeah, need to leave out the hd versions since i have downloaded most of those that i have the SD version which i think is great on the ipad. I actually kinda hate gameloft for letting me pay for their games twice. LOL.

4. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Aquaria. One of THEE best iPad only games hands down. Very long gameplay, engaging story, beautiful artwork & graphics, a lot of freedom, ton of diversity, very intuitive controls, engaging in all aspects, and a true gem to own. ;)

5. JagerBombS

JagerBombS Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Autumn Dynasty is a really good RTS. The art style is fantastic!

Battle Academy is a full pc war game, it's amazing but pricey. It makes my head hurt from all the thinking required:D

6. kendahlj

kendahlj Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2012
    Edna and Harvey