Best iOS MMORPG at the moment?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by JeromeT, Oct 2, 2010.

1. JeromeT

JeromeT Member

Oct 2, 2010
    #1 JeromeT, Oct 2, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
    Hello!

I just received my first iOS device since my second generation iPod touch, which I lost over a year ago. My new device is an iPhone 4 and I really like it.

What I'm wondering is which MMORPG you feel is the best, and most polished one for iOS, and why you feel that way?

The World of Magic? Pocket Legends? Yslandia? GraalOnline? Some other game?

Are there any other promising games that are coming up?

Thanks in advance,
    Jerome.

2. Xemjas

Xemjas New Member

Oct 3, 2010
    Yslandia is a pretty good game, lots of good potential, but not a whole lot of people playing it at the moment.

World of Magic, well... that game is fun for awhile, but the grinding takes forever, and there is no way to change your stat points... but its free! so why not download it, right? :p

Pocket Legends is quite fun, I got alittle bored of it though. I think you have to purchase level packs with real money to progress in that game. :p

and Graalonline is more of a social game. you can pvp but there is no leveling up or anything. :p no questing either. alittle boring in my opinion, but that's just me.

So ultimately I'd recommend in order #1 Yslandia, #2 Pocket Legends, and #3 IMO: World of Magic. :D

3. olliewollie

olliewollie Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Student
    Australia
    There's a game called outer empires but that requires allot of grinding and really is unplayable without a subscription.

4. JeromeT

JeromeT Member

Oct 2, 2010
    I think I'll be getting Yslandia, then! :)

Any other opinions on this? :)

5. Watabou

Watabou Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2008
    Be careful with Yslandia. It's filled with bugs. There's a reason it got 3 stars in iTunes. I don't think it's really worth it for $5. I would wait for the price to go down/the bugs to be fixed.

Pocket legends can be fun though. Plus it's free.

6. JeromeT

JeromeT Member

Oct 2, 2010
    Thanks for the heads up! Might wait with Yslandia then.

Are there any other promising MMORPGs that are coming up?

7. Kylescorpion

Kylescorpion Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    The crashing bug has been fixed (for most ppl at least) it has lag and stuff but it's still a pretty good game.

8. dosch033

dosch033 Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Yes, I recommend Yslandia. It is an awesome games, and with its international release the last days, there are a lot of new people online. I love it, there are over 200 quests, 3 islands, and a lot of loot ! Right now I'm level 18, and I heard they are going to include a new map, retina optimization, new caracters, a higher level-cap, more quests, new costumizations, game center, etc. I already chatted with one of the developers, and their really cool ! Buy it ! Right now ! ;P

9. Meta Knight

Meta Knight Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2010
    For me the best RPG out there is Zenonia 2. This is a awsome game I totally like it there's four characters to choose from and they each have different weapons and moves to learn it's a bit hard further in the game but there's this thing that makes me want to go back to it and beat the boss no matter how hard it is. If you don't believe me try the lite version first and get it now while it's on sale. Like I said Zenonia 2 best RPG OUT THERE

10. weedeatinflyincougar

weedeatinflyincougar Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2009
    ...That's not an MMORPG.

Anyways, the your best bet it probably Yslandia, despite the bugs.

11. JeromeT

JeromeT Member

Oct 2, 2010
    Thanks again for all the input!

Does anyone know if there are any upcoming MMORPGs that are looking promising?

12. Aegis

Aegis Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Parallel Kingdoms is good if you can Get past the fact that you are a disembodied head.

13. HyphyCus

HyphyCus Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2010
    No. Cali, US
    There is none.