iPad Best games to play in class??

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Nate5911, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Nate5911

Nate5911 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2009
    #1 Nate5911, Feb 27, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2009
    I was mind numbingly bored in Physics today so I decided to pull out Slotzracer.. It was the fastest Physics class I have ever had, that game is fun. You only have the push one button to play so it was quite convenient.

Can you suggest any others that won't be blatantly obvious I am playing?

2. goblues11

goblues11 Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2008
  3. GatorDeb

GatorDeb Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2009
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
    Chess Quest. I work in a call center and it's one of the few games I can play during a call because there's no time. Also Puzzle Quest and Moxie.

4. Tennisking1o1

Tennisking1o1 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2008
    I'm pretty sure you should be worried about school more than what app to play in class... It may seem like a good idea right now, but you really do want to get good grades.... That's all I'm saying :rolleyes:

5. DHrox

DHrox Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2009
    College Student
    Baltimore, MD
    Agree 100%. But for my vote, geoDefence.;) I never said anything.

6. Big Albie

Big Albie Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2009
    Casual gamer/marketing dude
    San Francisco, California
    #6 Big Albie, Feb 27, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2009
    Games in class? I wish I could do that in my management meetings :) Kidding, you should really be paying attention...just saying.

Try Squares or Colony. Those are good in short spurts.

7. Big Albie

Feb 12, 2009
    I can already picture trying to place turrets during physics class. "I was learning the physics of weapons fire."

8. Nate5911

Nate5911 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2009
    My physics class is pretty easy.. Plus I already got accepted to a pretty good college so as long as I don't tank my class's, I am in the clear.

9. BATTLE BORN

BATTLE BORN Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2008
    Las Vegas, NV
    I once got caught playing an original gameboy brick in class.
    not very discreet I guess... haha

10. DHrox

DHrox Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2009
    College Student
    Baltimore, MD
    "Oh look! It has particle physics Extra credit right?"

11. Big Albie

Feb 12, 2009
    As long as you're not building a cold fusion reactor in your basement, congratulations!

12. dcescott

dcescott Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2008
    Lock N Roll. You can close it out and it will save where you left off in case you start feeling guilty or get caught.

13. Big Albie

Feb 12, 2009
    Retro games are really ideal for teaching physics...at least that's how I'd spin it.

14. parranoya

parranoya Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2008
    The thing I get paid for
    CANADIA
    Way to aim low! This way you are sure to do something with your life ---not anything important or fullfilling but I always need someone to wash my car. By the way I am an AP chem teacher so I might be a little biased.

As for playing something in class ---if you are not going to pay attention just play something fun ---the course will still be there anyway and the prof will not care if you pay attention or not....I am assuming this is a uni******* class you are in...if it is highschool.....do something that does not require you to stare at the screen and tap alot ----so Puzzle Quest kind of games with no time limit are the best..... have a long and somewhat successfull life.

15. mek

mek Well-Known Member

thats what i figured, you must be in highschool and not paying for the class, college

no offense to that or you.., just if your paying $5,000 for a class, you might want to pay attention, im not talking about the first couple of years of college, the blurry drinking years..but graduate and beyond

uhm, my recommendation would be a puzzle one, or something that you can look away and make it appear that you are paying attention, so no accel. ones

16. Burton

Burton Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2009
    Canada
    Enigmo ftw

17. DarthPuma

DarthPuma Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    I like to play games like WordJong and textropolis in my AP World History class. Only one finger required so you can set your idevice on your leg under the table.

I have a 4.0 gpa and a 95 in that class, so shut up. :p

18. gekkota

gekkota Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2008
    Ummm...maybe you should start paying attention in your English class! :rolleyes:

19. Burgkcros223

Burgkcros223 Member

Feb 20, 2009
    Best Game in Class

Adrenaline Pool Lite = Also best lite Game :D

20. kiwi91

kiwi91 Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    U.S.
    Haha, dude, I don't even worry about being discrete-I just sit there and play whatever!!
    And as for paying attention...eehh, I sleep in the class (the one I play games in usually) and just made a 98 on my last test haha.
    I got accepted into my dream school...so I kind of have senioritis right now, ya know???;)