Best games for IPhone 6S

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by pjmclear, Nov 13, 2016.

1. pjmclear

pjmclear Member

Jan 18, 2013
    I just got a 128 gb iPhone 6S and am looking for the best games to play on it. I'm not worried about space. I'll give pretty much anything a try. Thanks

2. Nivak

Nivak Member

Mar 12, 2015
    Interested too

3. OrangutanKungfu

OrangutanKungfu Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Media
    UK
    What's your budget? What's your taste?

4. pjmclear

pjmclear Member

Jan 18, 2013
    I'm a fan of games like infinity blade that are more in depth and have a degree of replay value. I'm not worried about price just nothing ridiculously expensive

5. OrangutanKungfu

Dec 29, 2015
    Media
    UK
    Ah well, in that case, just get Monster Hunter Freedom Unite - it will last you for ever. Looks great, plays great, sounds great, superb depth. It's a rabbit hole of customisation and upgrades, and there's a big iOS community, as the massive thread on the forum here shows.

Severed is another great one, if you like Infinity Blade. The swiping fighting mechanic is more involved, and it has a great visual style. That should be right up your street.

6. pjmclear

pjmclear Member

Jan 18, 2013
    Does Monster Hunter Freedom Unite work on the latest IOS? It would really be a shame to pay for it and then not have it work properly.

7. OrangutanKungfu

Dec 29, 2015
    Media
    UK
    Ah, I'm sorry, but I'm still on iOS 9. As far as I know, it works. There are some very active guys on the MHFU thread. If you ask nicely (again?) about the swiping issue on the left-hand button, hopefully someone will know.