Best game for five dollars

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by jumpman612, Aug 1, 2009.

1. vaelsh

vaelsh Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2008
    Rexburg, ID
    #41 vaelsh, Aug 2, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2009
    Soul Trapper Episode 1!

Sorry to be a bit of a die-hard, but get yourself Soul Trapper Episode 1: Ollie Ollie Oxen Free! Sorry, I just love the game so much, and it's such an epic story, with fabulous voice acting, music, presentation in general, and much more. Lots of fun, action, and adventure! It's $4.99, and in my book, it gets 5/5 Stars!:)

Edit: Also, take a good look at Puzzlings! It is wonderful, and despite the "Cute" factor, it's very addicting, fun, and quite enjoyable, with an overload of customization available for your puzzling.

Edit 2: Another great one is Edge. It's amazingly well designed, with lots of puzzling fun. It isn't easy either! Challenging and entertaining! 5/5 Stars in my book!

2. beetle004

beetle004 Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
    Get FAST and blimp.both are great games.Also check out ibomber and edge...there's a lite version available

3. Aurora

Aurora Well-Known Member

Minigore is a total waste of money if you ask me, I'd rather get Pocket God, or donate the $1.14 to a beggar or something. So far it has so little content that it's laughably pathetic.

Hero of Sparta (not Sparta Lords of War)
    Beatrider (must-get~~~)
    DDRS (if it is $0.99 in your region)

4. error

error Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2009
    The earth core
    But minigore is gonna get weekly updates like pocket god nd harbour master

5. kwlkid112

kwlkid112 Member

Aug 6, 2009

Get Pocket god, that is the best game ever or harbour master because that is better than flight control. but be warned both are extremely addictive, and pocket god has a harbour master crossover in it.

6. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    I'd recommend Worms!

With no 2 games being the same (apart from the worms placement in the challenges)
    The game has complete randomness to it, Have not played any other game since the day I brought it... with their update already submitted for 5 days today, Team 17 has been keeping an eye on the status very keenly here

I have to stop playing this game only when the battery reaches 10%
    Worms FTW!
    CJS was the only othr iPlayd till da battery droppd

Would like to add, this is the 1st & best $5 game tht I have bought for my 2nd gen iPod touch.

If Online Multiplayer is what you are looking for, wait for worms till it comes out later this year.