- best app ever! -

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by songbird, Jan 7, 2011.

1. songbird

songbird Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2009
    (If this thread is in the wrong place or inappropriate in anyway, please feel free to move/delete it.)

Caution: The following may be too awesome for you to handle.

For all of you who somehow managed to get your hands on an idevice, then managed to sync it the initial time to get it started, but can't get past the next part - turning the device on - there is an app specially made for you:

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

Its free so I decided to try it out but its not without a minor problem. If the dev is watching, I think in an update you should explain to me how am I supposed to access the app if I cant turn my device on. Mind you, I managed to buy it and sync it to the device all by myself but now what.... :( Also I think the app icon color should be bright yellow! But other than this is definitely a five star app all the way. I do hope that Toucharcade will give it a front page review. ;)

Also, I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the next app the devs will release is going to help us learn how to open the app so dont worry if you're having problems with that, help is on the way! :D

2. K?!

K?! Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2010
    alea iacta est
    I would get this for some relatives, who actually struggle turning their iPad's on. I'm not kidding at all.