Best American Sniper – Aim and shoot (Game Review)

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Omaid Ghayyur, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Omaid Ghayyur

Omaid Ghayyur Member

Nov 9, 2015
    There are many shooting games available on the Google Play that keep you entertained in your spare time. I have personally played many of them. But the good ones that I came across up till now and the ones I liked the most are – Sniper Assassin 3D, Sniper Shooter Free and Best American Sniper.

Best American Sniper is a thrilling sniper shooting game where you will experience an absorbing and challenging action with your smartphone. The player is given the role of a consummate professional sniper, perched on rooftops to clear the occupied area from enemy soldiers by killing them. You don’t take into account distance or wind. The game doesn’t hide its arcade nature, instead, you simply zoom in, line up enemies and put bullets in their heads, the result of which produce satisfying splashes of red. And also killing enemies earns the player coins which are used to upgrade guns and even buy new ones. Extra cash is given for headshots.

The game consist of six levels of continue time based game-play and by continues I mean when you clear a level you are moved to next level in the row and you have to finish all the level at once and by time I mean that you have to clear each and every level in given time else you will failed. So you have to be very precise and active while killing enemies because if you failed any level you have to start the game again from the very beginning.

The thing that put this game into my favorite games list is its unique environment. While playing the game you feels like you are a doing all this snipping stuff in real because of its army camp kind of city environment, silence and clear roads where you won’t see any person walking except for enemy soldiers that feels like the enemies have completely occupied the whole city and either killed or imprisoned all of the people of the city. But unfortunately the whole game is placed in one location.

Now if we talk about the controls, the game has very simple controls, to aim, move your finger on your device to move the crossfire and too zoom tap on the zoom button and finally to fire tap on the fire button located on bottom right corner of the screen and that’s all.

And finally if you are looking for a good and engaging story you are not going to get anything like that in this game, as the game is pretty straight forward, clear the level by killing all the enemies and that’s all. No story and no instruction.

Overall Best American Sniper feels very realistic as you scope down from a nearby roof and search for your target which may be standing in front of you or moving somewhere on top of a building or aiming at you but only his head is visible. The game is available to both iOS and Android user and is free to download but with ads support.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Link: GooglePlay