iPad Besieged-Defend Your Castle From Undead Skeleton's

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by THE STUD, Jul 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 THE STUD, Jul 27, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2009
    Price-$1.99/£1.19​

In Besieged you control an army of archers, which you must use to defend your castle from an invading horde of the undead! Skeletons are attacking your walls, including infantry, archers, wizards and worse. Using your mighty bow, you must rain arrows on the attackers before they can reach your walls and destroy your castle.

This is the first chapter in a series of games that will let you earn weapons and accomplishments that help you in later chapters. Future chapters will include defending the kingdoms of the Elves and the Dwarves from the undead army. Battle will escalate to include zombies, dragons and siege machines!

FEATURES:
    Fast-paced, easy to learn gameplay
    Purchase upgrades for your castle and archers
    Buy powerful special attacks
    Your castle grows to reflect the upgrades you make
    Battle the undead over 12 nail-biting levels!

Visit our forums at: squiddlegames.com/forums where you can suggest new features, post bug reports, discuss strategies, request to be a beta tester - and more.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. deadweight

deadweight Well-Known Member

Beautiful artwork.

3. eggzbacon

eggzbacon Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    The Golden State
    Oh wait nvm.
    Lock my thread

4. Devilishly Good

Devilishly Good Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    The Underworld
    doh, which thread was first?

:confused:

5. shawn_10

shawn_10 Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2009
    well ill say it again: awesome artwork!

6. Devilishly Good

May 1, 2009
    The Underworld
    yeah, definitely looks nice

7. eugekava

eugekava Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2009
    Melbourne, Australia
    It looks very good, however is very limited in the current state. If all we get is archers and skeletons, I'd rather wait for the full version.

Does it mean that the future additions would have to be purchased as a separate games or will be free updates for those who purchase the game now?
    Might go to the developer's website. The game looks promising.

8. badmanj

badmanj Well-Known Member

Looks nice. If the updates are free I'm going for it but if they're in-game purchases I'm not getting involved!

Jamie.

9. shawn_10

shawn_10 Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2009
    yeah, the game looks like a must-buy so far but ill wait for more info on the updates

10. Devilishly Good

May 1, 2009
    The Underworld
    hmmm, so right now we just get a bow to fend off various skeleton based troops...they should have included more than one defense for people to use

...and they should have been more specific on how they were going to do the updates

11. 2 threads on the same game from yesterday,one by moi 1 hr ahead of eggz here http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?threadid=20215

Same number of posts as well ;) Tho no-one noticed mine tiil Eggz one came out..:confused: Guess everyone was playing resi 4 to notice ;)

Guess we better toss a coin and one gets to defend castle/thread and other gets to attack with undead skeletons :D

Mods please close or merge both either way it don't matter ;)

12. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    could some one tell me about the other chapters ? are they in-app or free updates or another app totally ?

13. lev_wyeth

lev_wyeth Member

Aug 4, 2009
    Game Programmer
    Hi guys!

Im one of the developers of the game, and have been participating in the other thread for the game, so please check there.