Besides developing apps their is another world out there.

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by Syndicated Puzzles, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Syndicated Puzzles

Syndicated Puzzles Well-Known Member

#1 Syndicated Puzzles, Apr 3, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2013
    We all get wrapped up in app development and the years go flying past us.
    Geeks are classified as basement dwelling creatures that revolve around their moms pounding on the floor with a broom stick informing them dinner is ready.

That is at least what people want to believe about our dedication to game design.

It is important in my opinion to work way outside your comfort zone and come up with projects that make you grow as a person. My latest venture is providing eye care to the poor. This project has been eating away at me for a while and taking a stab at solving this issue gives me new energy that provides the confidence to tackle bigger projects.

"Vision For The Poor" scares the daylights out of me but it is time for me to take on something like this to get some adrenaline going again.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/vision-for-the-poor-providing-inexpensive-self-prescribing-eye-care/x/2568013

Any noise you guys can make in respect to Vision Dots would be greatly appreciated.