Universal Bertram Fiddle: Episode 1: A Dreadly Business (by Rumpus Animation)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Dec 11, 2014.

1. coderkid

coderkid Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2010
    This is an incredible gem. The artwork, voice acting, mechanics, humor, etc. are all of the highest caliber. Grab it while you can.

2. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    I agree, coderkid! I finished it, which almost never a happens for me on adventure games. The puzzles never got hard; the fun here was about the brilliant humor, art and quirky characters. I really hope episode 2 gets made.

3. tamon76

tamon76 Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2013
    Just finished it. Very cool game! Any word on when episode 2 will be released?

4. HarryWarden

HarryWarden Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    Yeah, I hope it doesn't become one of those episodic games that never gets all episodes released.

5. BeefJerky

BeefJerky Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2009
  6. Hello!
    Yes, it is I! Bertram Fiddle, leading Victorian Explorator himself! Apologies for not replying on here much. I am a fool!

Episode 2 is currently being kickstarted. We've been working hard and have already written it and worked out many of the puzzles, but just need to pay for all our lovely little animators and programmers so they can work on it full time.
    [​IMG]

If you could help us by sharing around I'd be ever so grateful. And if you were able to spare a few pounds we have some amazing rewards lined up.
    Bertram Kickstarter

Thank you for all your support!

7. Gurney Halleck

Gurney Halleck Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Telephony and Computer Network Engineering and Mai
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Just bought this (can't believe if flew under my radar for so long!) and I'm really enjoying it :) great job debts! Here's hoping for episode two!

8. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    On sale for the low price of FREE.