Beejive IM ERROR

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Underoath777, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Underoath777

Underoath777 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2008
    L-Dot, Ontario
    #1 Underoath777, Mar 19, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2009
    Is anybody else having problems with Beejive? It says PC ERROR Something and takes me to youtube, and it loads a clip of the office "I Stole Something" but i bought that app for 12 dollars. Many ppl are having the same issue. Cracked users and ppl that also bought the app like me. Maybe because we are jailbroken or is it a virus? LEt me know if you are having the same issue. If this is the wrong forum, can a mod move it please?

*EDIT*
    ****ing Beejive Developers made me do a restore of the whole phone just because they had to change the logs in the files because of the many ppl using pirated apps. Just because of that they made me to a complete restore. Damn it. IF you are having hte same issue and u have the legit app, you will have to re-download the app and do a restore. That sucks.

2. zvnthynn

zvnthynn Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2009
    it's working fine for me (tried it just now). i'm not jailbroken and i bought the app when it went on sale. i also have the latest version.

3. Underoath777

Underoath777 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2008
    L-Dot, Ontario
    I didnt download the latest version until today when the problem started and i thought it was the problem but still the same thing. I even deleted the app and re-downloaded from itunes and still. Many ppl are having the same issue