Beatmaker 1.3!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Gravytron, Dec 5, 2008.

1. VirtualAlex

VirtualAlex Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2008
    Thank you. This program looks really extreme wow.

2. istopmotion

istopmotion Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2008
    Utah
    #22 istopmotion, Dec 29, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2008
    Ok, is this app really worth it? I'm not going to use it for any serious reasons, just to mess around with. Would it be worth it to me? Or would it be a better idea to buy $20 in apps/games that I'd use more often?

And, I don't quite understand exactly what the app is. It's like GarageBand but for iPhone and it only has drums? Or does it have several instruments?

I really just want to know more about the app, and if anyone could give me a quick description of it, it'd be much appreciated. (I have read the description on the app store, but I still don't get it.)

Josh

3. ktfright

ktfright Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2008
    Student,Rapper,Game Dev.
    Hawthorne,California
    #23 ktfright, Dec 29, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2008
    Beatmaker is basically an app that makes beats. You can construct lots of sounds even your own to make a beat. Go to the site for more info. 1000x best music app. Oh yeah, it has different kits you can download, send finished beats to your computer, sample, chop, screw a beat with many types of effects. Go on YouTube, type. Beatmaker to see what I mean.

Www.Intua.net

My email is [email protected]

4. thinkdontpray

thinkdontpray Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2008
    If you enjoy making music in any form and can afford $20 then you need beatmaker, even if you've never used a program like this. It's set up in a way that experts can jump right in and have a song done in 5 mins but if you're a newb to this, you could easily have a simple tune done in under an hour and be hooked for life. The manual is comprehensive and is very well done. Plus with the ability to import new kits and export finish songs this is an app that will never lose it's luster.

Consider that rolando is $10 and only lasts a few hours. This is something I would gladly pay $100 and not whine a bit.

5. RossLaehn

RossLaehn New Member

Mar 8, 2011
    Yep, I think should consider to get other beatmaker. Good Luck!

6. shirlenelappi

shirlenelappi New Member

Mar 19, 2011
    If you are searching for a hip hop beat maker? Nicely, allow me to give you some basics that you need to know before you get one. We can see, not every beats are the same and that's according to the 3 factors below:

1. Audio Loops consisting as the main component of a good hip hop beat. It is best to spend some time and focus here when setting up your music loops because several adjusting will make the beats audio incredible and special. You should find out how create various editing over the loops by designing compression, extending and adding effects into it along with extensions plugin.

2. You will require a proper combination of MIDI drum sample to generate the backing track for your personal beat. By right mixture, I am talking about not only getting several drum loop performing together but with various drum patterns that may go with each other to improve the beat. If not, your hiphop beat is only another normal hip-hop.

3. Bassline is also called bassline house, It is a sub-genre of United kingdom garage music that blends components of four wheel drive garage, speed garage and R&B. Additionally, it gives features with other sub-genres dubstep and muck that highlight on bass.

4. A good music beat maker software will have MP3 export capability that enables you to store hip hop beats into MP3 file format which could be played with most media player.

-----------------------------------
    How To Make Beats