Universal Beat the Dictators - Bin Laden, Hitler, etc. [App Store FREE]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by snezana, Feb 24, 2015.

1. snezana

snezana Active Member

Apr 8, 2014
  2. Jim Shorts

Jim Shorts Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2014
    Virginia
    Is Bin Laden a dictator?

3. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Nope! He be dead!!:cool:

4. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    This is pretty funny! Good sense of humor! Wish there was an option for making a bloodbath, though. Some of the guns need more umph too! A sword is pretty brutal, but the shotgun goes 'plink'. Weird. Like the way you see damage, but there should be more impact when you finally kill a dude instead of him just returning again unscathed. I'd change that. Hope they do!! Fun little time-waster this is.

5. snezana

snezana Active Member

Apr 8, 2014
    He wanted to be. :D
    Didn't work out for him.

6. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Wasn't he close with the Bush family? Like he trained with the CIA or something.

7. snezana

snezana Active Member

Apr 8, 2014
    I really don't know, but the game is super cool! :D

8. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    Indeed he was, but why not adding W. Bush as he was also a dictator?

9. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    #9 psj3809, Feb 25, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
    Not at all. He was voted in by the people through democratic elections. A dictator is someone who takes power through force

10. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
    That's a matter of opinion.

11. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Oh come on ! Like him or hate him Bush wasnt a dictator. They have elections, were you there and did you see any issues with the voting ?

George Bush was put in a difficult position, no time ever before in the history of the world did something like two airplanes fly into a building killing 1000's. Should Bush have just done nothing ? He couldnt win whatever his decision.

Calling him a dictator is offensive to anyone in a country which is ruled by a 'proper' dictator.

12. sinagog

Aug 15, 2014
    #12 sinagog, Feb 25, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
    You don't remember the questions about rigged electronic voting and a miscount? Al Gore supposedly got more votes but no seat in the White House.

The fact is, aside from funding past and future enemies, making a business of selling arms and keeping the war machine chugging, the U.S. and its cohorts have killed MILLIONS compared to these thugs' thousands. We just happen to put names on their victims. Our victims remain a nebulous brown blob.

As to democracy, it only works if there's an informed electorate. So long as the news outlets are run by business tycoons like Murdoch with a vested interest in the outcome, democracy will remain a hollow shell. Every president elected in the last several decades has also, coincidentally, been the one who spent the most money on their campaign...

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun game.

13. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    You win ! Arguing about politics (and religion) on the internet is a no win situation for everyone.

14. sinagog

Aug 15, 2014
    W00t! I won!!! Can I take my spoils in oil and the deeds to your backyard so I can set up a Starbucks chain, please? Failing that, I'll just take a cheque.

15. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    Oops I am sorry for starting the W Bush bashing ^^ I agree with you about the votes and the rest. Anyway I haven't tried the game yet, not too sure how it plays.

16. sinagog

Aug 15, 2014
    I knew I was being douchey for making with the 'tics and the smartassery, but I couldn't let it slide. If I had a clone we could start a band called the Self-Righteous Brothers. :p