Universal Beat Street (By Lucky Kat Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Nov 15, 2017.

1. NoodoSoup

NoodoSoup New Member

Mar 15, 2017
    What is the blue stat under health and attack?

2. scifistephen

scifistephen Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 4, 2013
    Every time someone makes a very good free to play game,I'm like this game is great it's so sad that it's not premium I would have bought it in a minute but sadly the free to play games never get any money from me.i know I'm in the minority I'm sure they will make plenty off the people that only play free games because they spend the most money

3. james.miller

james.miller Active Member

Jul 5, 2016
    Dropout!
    Ohio
    Any feedback on multiplayer ?

4. Rangerlump

Rangerlump Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2010
    I wish TA could add a tag for games without removable energy systems so I dont have to waste time either installing and completing tutorials, or having to ask in every thread about energy.

If anyone is interested (like I was) yes it has energy, and no you cannot buy your way out of it (no IAP removal).

5. scifistephen

scifistephen Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 4, 2013
    I waste my time downloading quite a few free to play games a week only to go through them looking for a gem but sadly 90% go in my delete pile

6. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    #46 Qwertz555, Nov 28, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
    Let me start with...i bought the two-day-offer after the release, indeed, only to show my support for an exciting brilliant and incredible enjoyable one-hand game. All those different moves to those different characters...wow, this shows how much love and thoughts that went into developement. Chapeau, my dear Devs!

Also, thank you so much for cutting those needed (bloody) energies down to two per fight, at least. Nice move!

PS: for beginners and combo-chasers like me, watch your life stat carefully, otherwise you might lose some of your hard earned diamonds. Happens all to easily when played in portrait mode. My thumb is exactly where the continue appears...or vice versa, lol. It cost me 70 (10,20,40) diamonds, so far :(

7. Lucky Kat

Lucky Kat Well-Known Member

It's "skill" - enemies block less

8. Lucky Kat

What do you want to see in multiplayer? We've added random matches in the latest update!

9. Lucky Kat

Thank you so much! I'll discuss this with the team.

10. Lucky Kat

Reach floors to win prizes in the new Tower Challenge coming soon to Beat Street:

[​IMG]

11. lukaMis

lukaMis Member

Jul 29, 2016
    I wish people would stop whining about non existing iap for energy.
    This is a great looking fun to play game that you are able to play with one thumb and still feel like a badass with all the moves and combos. I have lots of fun playing it on the bus. I double coins sometimes with video too.
    Playing this brings back memories of playing double dragon II on my gameboy. This is similar but different.
    Great game devs!
    I will be playing it for a long time i think. :)

12. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2017
    the most recent update with the tower crashes on my iphone 6pl. never had this issue prior to the update

13. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2017
    It seems to happen when I am playing in the tower. I'll make it through a few floors then the app crashes and brings me to the iphone home screen

14. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    No crash report in the tower from my side (iphone 7, 10.3.3)

But god hangit...it cost me another 80 diamonds for an unwanted continue (level 53, going for the 3rd star). I simply wasn't concentrated enough. Out of rage i'm gonna rate it down to three stars...maybe :(

15. Lucky Kat

This should be fixed - can you please check?

16. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2017
    Played the tower and it still crashed

17. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    Beat Street is good. I have a question.

Beat Street is good. I have a question. Any IAP makes forced ads be removed? If I deleted the game and installed it again, would the ads be removed? Or do I have to pay again to remove the ads? There seemed to be no function to restore the purchase details in the game options.

18. Lucky Kat

Thank you! Unfortunately that's not possible since they are all consumable IAPs. I think we need to make a separate non-consumable purchase for that.

19. Lucky Kat

Save Rad and unlock him!

The event is live now in Beat Street:

[​IMG]

20. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    Thanks for reply. I expect :)