Beat Legend: AVICII

Atari
Soar through vocal melodies, sweep each fade and attack every beat in 15 of Avicii’s biggest hits, in this enthralling f…
$2.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
Soar through vocal melodies, sweep each fade and attack every beat in 15 of Avicii’s biggest hits, in this enthralling futuristic rhythm-action experience. From the developers of the acclaimed AVICII Invector, Beat Legend: AVICII brings the frenetic rhythm-action experience to mobile, and features mega-hits like Without You, Wake Me Up and Levels. Belt up and blast into the rhythmic regions of unexplored space in Beat Legend: AVICII! Music Royalties from the game go to the Tim Bergling Foundation, in a collaboration with the estate of the late superstar DJ. The charitable organization founded by the parents of Tim Bergling (also known as Avicii) in 2019, has a mission to advocate for mental health awareness and suicide prevention. Learn more about the Tim Bergling foundation here: https://www.timberglingfoundation.org/ Key Features: Avicii Smash Hits: Journey through 15 of the biggest hits by the acclaimed, world-famous DJ and songwriter: Hey Brother, Levels, Wake Me Up, SOS, The Nights, Without You, Waiting for love, Sunset Jesus, Lonely Together, Heaven, Fades Away, Broken Arrows, Addicted to You, I Could Be the One, and Gonna Love Ya. Warp-Speed Gameplay: Tap, swipe and pilot your spacecraft in rhythm to stack multipliers and hit high scores. Hone your style and reach for a perfect rating on all tracks! Mind-Bending Graphics: A sleek, futuristic presentation and eye-popping psychedelic visuals enhance your adventures through the music of Avicii.
Information
Seller:Atari
Genre:Music
Release:Jul 23, 2020
Updated:Sep 23, 2020
Version:1.2
Size:1.0 GB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal