Universal Beast Towers (by baptiste largaiolli)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by touchy85, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Jake7905

Jake7905 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2013
    It sounds good to me, and thanks for the great game. I freely admit this is one of the harder TD games I've played, and after the first few levels, the game can really kick your butt if you don't use the proper strategy. So I'll be looking foward to the upcoming update.

2. baptisteLar

baptisteLar Member

Mar 25, 2015
    Hi,

Android version of Beast Towers full has been updated, the free version is still spreading across the google's servers :)

3. psiboy

psiboy Member

May 23, 2011
    I just beat all the levels. Are you supposed to beat the harder ones by maze manipulation? Twits the end it seems like the only way to do it, but most players won't know of such a tactic. Also there is a glitch where you can make the maze unpathable by closing all paths to the exit and if this happens all the units stop moving forever and you have to restart.

4. baptisteLar

baptisteLar Member

Mar 25, 2015
    You can finish all the levels without cheating with the mazes, just build the right towers and use the perks.

Does the maze bug happen in every level or it's in one in particular, thanks for your answer, i really need to find this bug and fix it

5. baptisteLar

baptisteLar Member

Mar 25, 2015
    Hi!

An update of Beast Towers is available on IOS.

Price : The game will stay at 1$ ( yes... forever )
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Features :[/FONT]
    -Slow motion mode, no more stress you can slow everything down during the game.
    -Restart the game at the last wave, no need to restart all over!
    -Decreased difficulty, no need to be inhuman to finish the game.
    -The share function should work fine.
    -Better tap detection.

Hope you'll like it.

6. Jake7905

Jake7905 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Awesome news, and impressively fast. Can't wait to give your new version a try later on today. I'm embarrassed to admit getting stuck towards the last 3rd of the game and never finishing the original release.

7. Al3x_BR

Al3x_BR New Member

Apr 17, 2015
    Just finished the game, and want more! How about a huge scenario with a 100 waves, or a zen infinite mode (too see who can lasts longer online). I need a couple stars yet but some looks impossible without maze manipulation or no letting some aerial to pass through...

8. baptisteLar

baptisteLar Member

Mar 25, 2015
    I was thinking of adding a level with a LOT of waves, with new graphics, i'll think about an infinite mode but that seems hard to have a very fine setting of the difficulty with it.

9. manthoR

manthoR Member

May 4, 2015
    code for things ugly by day. Code games by night
    Paris, France
    Hey Baptiste :)
    Your game is awesome ! a very good tower defense, with a real ambiance !
    Hope it's doing well on the store !