Universal Beast Quest (by Miniclip.com)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Warmskin

Warmskin Active Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Never mind, I think I've figured it out (fishing). Didn't realize you could only really move the arrow to the left - usually. Great game, really enjoying it.

2. lowpengfong

lowpengfong New Member

Aug 28, 2015
    Can someone post a complete Treasure location for Epos World?
    I am 93% completed and still finding the missing treasure chess.
    Thanks

3. Styrixa

Styrixa Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2013
    PA, USA
    #163 Styrixa, Sep 8, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
    Flame Bats

I have a post-mission mini-quest to "Hunt 10 Flame Bats (not bow challenge)". Where do I find them? I've shot bats all over the place, but none of them apparently counted as "flame bats".

Also, "While I still have blood in my veins..." Is that foreshadowing the hero's demise to be seen in a later chapter? Will it lead to a sequel?

Great game.

4. sergiobor

sergiobor Member

Jul 29, 2015
    You find a lot of flame bats in the last cave, Epos cave, but I think that achievement is to kill 10 flame bats with fire arrows, not with regular arrows.

5. Padde

Padde Member

Jul 29, 2015
    No, you have to kill the bats that are in flames

6. Styrixa

Feb 6, 2013
    PA, USA
    If I reset the game under the options,, do I keep my gems and artifacts? If yes, awesome. If no, the developer should change it to yes, or make a "new game+" mode that lets you reset all the missions and let's you play again keeping all your gems and artifacts. A new game+ mode could also have stronger & faster enemies.

7. twinkee

twinkee New Member

Jul 19, 2015
    if you reset the game u have nothin anymore -.- i testeted it :/

8. twinkee

twinkee New Member

Jul 19, 2015
    #NEW updates

what are thinking, will beastquest become a new update or not in this jear 2015?

9. zabol

zabol New Member

Dec 30, 2015
    I have the same problem mate, cant find any more chests, I`m stuck aswell
    thats my screenshots
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    :)

10. tomperys

tomperys New Member

Jan 8, 2016
    Same problem here... isn't this related to the BUG with those 2 chests that didn't open and disappeared after you exit the game and launch it again?

11. Benjo

Benjo Well-Known Member

May 6, 2014
    Community Manager
    London
    Hey TouchArcade - I wanted to let you know that we are moving Beast Quest from free to play to premium.

When we released Beast Quest last year, we were blown away by the critical reception it received: players and reviewers highlighted its large open worlds, the combat, and the giant boss battles. One of the main bits of feedback we received was that Beast Quest, although free to play, “feels like a premium game” - and on iOS, we’re moving it to that category.

To implement this change, we are massively reducing the unlock requirements for each of the worlds in the game. After buying Beast Quest, you will now be able to open any of the worlds with just a handful of gems (which you will readily acquire just from playing the game, defeating monsters and finding treasure). You’ll still need to play through the game to get to those worlds, of course.

For existing players, this means that you get the double benefit of already owning the game (for free), plus all the unlocks are now much, much cheaper so you can easily access them using the gems you pick up while playing. So if you played the first world of Beast Quest but didn’t progress any further, this will allow you to easily move into the rest of the worlds and pick up the adventure where you left off.

We also know that this means that new players will get the full Beast Quest experience straight away: you’ll be able to jump into the adventure we’ve created and take on the quests and challenges that are contained within. This change is live now on the App Store, and we hope that it means that all players - new or existing - will get even more out of the game.

Please note that if you don't see this change at first, you may need to force-close and reopen Beast Quest.

12. MinoDeluxe

MinoDeluxe New Member

Jun 29, 2016
    2 treasures

yeah thanks Benjo... and when do you fix the bug with the two chests since everyone have to pay now?
    its almost a year since sergiobor posted it and you replied "our developers are aware of this bug".
    good for you that they are aware but not fixing it.

13. 13gr

13gr New Member

Feb 14, 2017
    Hey! I have completed nanook and sepron world with 100% treasures, achievement and equipment but I'm stuck at epos with 87% treasures. Can anyone help me out?

14. 13gr

13gr New Member

Feb 14, 2017
    87% treasure in epos

I've completed 100% treasures in nanook and sepron world but stuck at 87% treasures on epos world. Can anyone help me out?

15. Styrixa

Feb 6, 2013
    PA, USA
    The treasure completion percentage is a known bug. Hopefully one day the dev updates the app and includes this fix.

16. frisbee10461

frisbee10461 Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2012
    Epos World: Hidden Treasure Map

Hello, all! frisbee10461 here!

Does anyone have a graphic of a map of the hidden treasures on Epos world? if so, can you upload it to this site?

Thanks so much,

frisbee10461

17. Ajit

Ajit New Member

Apr 27, 2017
    Help!

Stuck @pirates cove
    Found the cave at the pirate's cove
    Moved towards the right side of the mountain
    I can see the path but cannot move further.
    Suggest what should I do....