Beast Bound: Chock full of Classic RPGness

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Lt. Action, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Lt. Action

Lt. Action Well-Known Member

I'd say "delete this incriminating evidence immediately" but I get the feeling that Myndflame is the kinda' guy to put his signature on his work.

To that end, sir, I salute you.

2. Myndflame

Myndflame Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2013
    A professional always does his work cleanly.

3. Lt. Action

I could show you a few in game assets in Beast Bound that betray that rule, but I WON'T! BECAUSE I, TOO, AM A PROFESSIONAL. Or so I say.

4. Lt. Action

*DING*

Oh my, well what is this! A hot n' fresh MYSTERY straight from Beast Bound's oven!

What could it be, you ask? MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST PLAY THE GAME AND FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF WHEN IT LAUNCHES THIS MONTH, TURKEYS!

[​IMG]

5. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    A'Hole! LOL

Looks good though. Looking forward to playing.

6. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    This looks quite good. I'm really looking forward to it!

7. Lt. Action

#107 Lt. Action, Jun 10, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
    You guys <3

I wish everyone gave in to what is clearly an incredible game (game of the year? I'm not saying it is, but I'm not saying it isn't) as easily as you two. For those hold outs reading this thread like a pack of indecisive vultures, we're going to have a trailer up soon! Probs in about a week.

Maybe, just maybe, then you'll be sold on Beast Bound.

Put THAT in your pipe and download it.

8. Lt. Action

I know you're all severely anticipating the release of Beast Bound but, please, dry out those sweaty palms and give a warm, SANITARY welcome to our newest Beast in the spotlight; ROLLEM!

[​IMG]

Not much needs to be said after taking in an eye-full of this fella, am I right? Just look at the size of ‘em! Rollem actually spend much of their day idling in place and, we presume, staring off into the distance. We’ve observed that they have very distinct paternal instinct as well. Their stress level remains at a constant high, though, as they are unable to distinguish their young from the average rocks.

I feel it prudent to mention that they also EAT rocks so, you know, things can get hairy for them. You’d probably lash out, too, if you couldn’t tell if you were eating lunch or your daughter.

9. Lt. Action

There's something happening here.

What it is, ain't exactly clear. There's a man with a sword over there, telling me I've got to beware.

Stop, children, what's that sound? LATER TODAY SOMETHING'S GOING DOWN.

Sometimes my references are so varied and cryptic that I barely understand me.