Bean's Quest goes FREE!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by speed4mee, Jan 9, 2013.

1. #61 Connector, Jan 11, 2013
    Last edited: May 1, 2013
    Yeah, seems like this is a fanboy stalker dupe account by looking at his post history. While normally it might be kind of funny and stuff, in these times of all the school shootings of little children and stuff, I would imagine the mods here would be monitoring this account to see who it actually is, and ban both accounts if necessary.

-------

Edit: quick summary, yes, it turned out that Connectorkill was a dupe account. Most people speculated that it was Defred, but who will really know other than the mods. He was kind to me though, I thought Connectorkiller was funny and a cool guy, though at first I did think he was just going to be a Connector haterz. But he turned out to be quite funny, though a troublemaker of some sorts. The story of Connectorkiller is as follows.

And the infamous Cygnetseven post is here...

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpost.php?p=2627486&postcount=119

And Connector's Response

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpost.php?p=2627694&postcount=121

Connectorkiller, Ninjackid, and LOLavi's Secret Plan to Rule Toucharcade

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpost.php?p=2806064&postcount=9720

Connectorkiller's Last Words

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=173732&highlight=Bean%27s+quest&page=15

Chatroom Post about Connectorkiller

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpost.php?p=2806044&postcount=9714

And I am not Connectorkiller!!! :)

2. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Look at the guy's signature. I think it was unintentional.

3. #63 Connector, Jan 11, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2013
    Signature? The user has no TA signature unless he just edited his account. Nothing is showing right now. What did it say for evidence sake? He just recently logged out, so maybe he deleted it after the original posting.

Look at his post account history with his past posts, seems like a very carefully posted account to mimic some of my posts. And with the strange name, it probably isn't coincidence. But true, it could be an unintentional incident. But what did the signature say cause it is gone right now?

4. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Idk what his sig was... but it's this now:

5. Ok, checked my pms, this is from him.

I would guess he has a beef with lolavi too from how I read this. Anyway with the pm, I will now report it to the mods cause this kind of humor with all the schoolkid shootings is sad. I'm sure the mods will handle this appropriately.

-------

Haha, the mods will never believe that I, Connector, will make a second account with this name! I am a genius!

This will certainly cause controversy in the TA forums, hahaha. I will grow popular! I can finally get LOLavi for myself!

- Connector

6. ConnectorKiller

ConnectorKiller Active Member

Jan 11, 2013
    As much as I believe your comparison with a school shooting and my silly little PM is stupid, I don't blame you for reporting me. I sent that after I found out there was a Connector as a little joke. Sorry if I offended you.

7. #67 Connector, Jan 11, 2013
    If you are a new user, how do you know lolavi? And why refer to him in that pm? Do you have a grudge with him too? And what is the real purpose of that pm?

And it is your name, not your last post that I refered to linking to the school kid shootings.

8. ConnectorKiller

ConnectorKiller Active Member

Jan 11, 2013
    I don't know lolavi, I saw his name and used it. I don't have a grudge on him, nor do I have one on you. The PM was simply a joke as I stated, it probably was stupid of me to do. I truly am sorry.

9. And why was your first post here that a game looks good on your tv? You have hdmi too?

10. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Apparently me, ninjackid and connectorkiller will rule TA... Or so he PMed me. This is... strange.

11. ninjackid

May 27, 2010
    VERY strange... I have no idea what this guy is talking about.... He PMed me and LOLavi saying these strange things... Weeeeird.

EDIT: what's crazier, is I asked him what he was talking about, and he says something like "I thought you had ideas, LOLavi said you were clever" WTF?!

12. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    haha so strange

13. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Guys, ConnectorKiller is just Eli's second account that he just made to mingle with us lowlifes. Man you're all so gullible.

14. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    But why would he choose us or better yet, me. Nowadays I only post in Lounge and MC4, cause of MC4.

15. #75 Connector, Jan 11, 2013
    Yeah, he has been pming people at random that same message, people are asking me why. I got no idea why he has such weird pms. Maybe the FBI needs to investigate him to make sure he doesn't go into Harvard and start shooting students, I dunnno...

Connectorkiller said,

This will certainly cause controversy in the TA forums, hahaha. I will grow popular! I can finally get LOLavi for myself!

-------

What the heck does this mean? Is This this an old grudge from an FPS game from long ago, cause you seem to spend more of your time on those boards? Or do you two have some kind of secret mancrush, and are petitioning President Obama for gay marriage?

Honestly, Lolavi, I know you are my friend, but I just don't like you in that way. You can marry Connectorkiller with my blessing. In fact, I will be both of your best men in the wedding.

Weird, if it is a dupe account, then it must be someone who has it out for both of us. Very strange, cause I don't really hang out too much on the FPS side of the board, maybe we should just solve this with a simple deathmatch.

Well, good luck, I hope you, ninjackid, and connectorkiller can rule TA, maybe you all can start a rebellion and kick Eli and the other mods out. Please be kind to the grunts like us when it happens though. :D

16. #76 Connector, Jan 11, 2013
    Yeah, I think Eli is mad at me cause I was forced in becoming the President of the Dead Trigger Defense Squad. That, and I posted that DT was a game, not a tech demo.

Ahhh, maybe the anti DTs, are trying to assasinate me!!! That's why they sent Connectorkiller here! Ack, maybe I will have to step down, maybe, jbruu, you can become the President of the Dead Trigger Defense Squad??? Haha :D

17. ninjackid

May 27, 2010
    LOL

This thread had taken a turn for the hilarious.

18. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    It could be solidfart :p I was one of the reasons he got banned I think. One of the many reasons of course. But does he have anything against you?

19. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Mr. President, it is your duty to stand firm even in the face of these assassination threats. Do not fear. Do not cower. Be brave and manly. Eli may have hired a professional assassin to deal with the Defense Squad once and for all, but that just means he is afraid for round 2 when Dead Trigger 2 releases.

If worse comes to worst, I will ensure that you have a nice funeral with Dead Trigger 2 music at it. Maybe Marek can give the eulogy.

20. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel