Universal Bean Dreams (by Kumobius)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Joyomi

Joyomi Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2011
    Virginia
    Very fun game, had to get used to the jumping mechanic, but what a good game.

2. almighal

almighal New Member

Mar 4, 2015
    What's the solution for getting 5 jumps on the level 5 in Fun Factory? I can't seem to do better than 8!!! sorry for my english

3. Matt33

Matt33 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Developer
    Canada
    The trick is to try and not stop the rolling motion. Jump on the first ramp and then don't do anything until you automatically bounce off the second set of springs, then make your way up the steps left of the goal.

4. almighal

almighal New Member

Mar 4, 2015
    Thanks!!!

5. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Whoa another nice update and supposedly cool effects for metal devices. Love the app icons they've been making. Looks like a ninja bean? :)

6. neonbible

neonbible Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2011
    Did Kumobius create a Master System style cover art for Bean Dreams like they did for Quest?

7. Matt33

Matt33 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Developer
    Canada
    Can anyone manage to dash into the boulder/pyramid and slide up the pyramid on Beach Bazaar level 4? I did this to get 3 jumps when it first came out, but I can't get the maneuver to work anymore. Was something changed in the updates?

8. Mama1986

Mama1986 Member

Jul 12, 2015
    Bean Dreams

I did get the gold badge on Beach Bazaar level 4. It took several attempts though. I cannot get the Axolots on Marble Mountain Undecover! Has anyone managed that yet? That is the last one I need. Also only need one more gold on Marble Mountain trampolines. Those are my last two. Any suggestions?

9. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I always do a level and use as many bounces as needed to get the axoltol and all the fruit so I spend time work of out how to get them all and once I've done that I know the map a bit better and do another run to get gold on jumps, sometimes silver but usually I can manage gold.

Although I had originally completed the game and loved it I have to admit I have plenty of new unlocked areas to do now because of all the updates since I completed it. Started playing them again recently : ) doing the same as last time and just doing a few levels at a time so it lasts longer for me.

10. Mama1986

Mama1986 Member

Jul 12, 2015
    Bean Dreams

Thank you for your response. I have enjoyed this game throughly. I am very task oriented, so I had to keep playing. I have now accomplished all fruit, gold levels and 30 achievements. I'm at 479 out of 480. Just need that last Axolots on Marble Mountain Undercover to finish. Once you get to that stage if you have any hints, help or suggestions let me know. Thanks again for your response.

11. Matt33

Matt33 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Developer
    Canada
    You have to match the peak of your bounce to the height of the opening between the spikes. But it isn't as simple as finding the right object to start your bounce on.

If you're still stuck, I'll leave the solution in this spoiler tag:
    Hit the bottom of the right-most moving block to obtain the height you need.

12. Mama1986

Mama1986 Member

Jul 12, 2015
    Bran Dreams

Thank you so much. I'm working on it.

13. Mama1986

Mama1986 Member

Jul 12, 2015
    Bean Dreams

Thank you so very much! Finally got it! I so appreciate your help!

14. Intendro

Intendro Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2013
    #114 Intendro, Jul 14, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
    Can someone tell me if the first game (Bean's Quest) has the dpad control option this one has?

15. Tulki

Tulki Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2014
    This game's a no-brainer in the $1 sale. I just picked it up and the review was right. This feels like a game that Nintendo would put out, with such a consistent and clean art style, catchy music, and genius level design that gradually adds more mechanics as you go.

Seriously awesome job.

16. Mama1986

Mama1986 Member

Jul 12, 2015
    Bean dreams & bean quest

I finished Bean Dreams and now I'm trying to play Bean Quest! I beat all 480 levels on bean dreams and got all achievements! Bean quest is harder. Am I the only one going back and playing Bean Quest? No one seems to be checking that feed. Sure could use some help from anyone who has finished Bean Quest! I'm not even a gamer but totally addicted to both games. I'm a middle aged part time working Mom! Now I've got my best friend playing Bean Dreams! Thanks to anyone willing to help. I need 1 more Axolotos and 4 fruit on Bean Quest. I've finished the game but these last 5 achievements are driving me crazy!

17. Matt33

Matt33 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Developer
    Canada
    I'm sure I could help you out with whatever you're stuck on in Bean's Quest. Just send me a PM with what you have left to do :)

18. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    OMG! This game has gotten HUGE! =oD

Thank you so much, Kumobius!

19. Matt33

Matt33 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Developer
    Canada
    Yes, thank you for the update! Is zzymyn a team member or tester? Their scores for the new levels were earned before October. Took me a while to match their 35 on the new Beach Bazaar levels!

20. zzymyn

zzymyn Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Programmer
    Melbourne, AU
    Yes, I'm both!