BeamGo

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by emily.chen, Oct 3, 2014.

1. emily.chen

emily.chen Member

Sep 11, 2014
    #1 emily.chen, Oct 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014
    Transfer 27.51 Mb of 5 mp3 files in 14 seconds !

Hello, our newly developed Andorid App is just avaliablie on Google Play, the one for the IOS version is coming soon~~

You can find it on Google Play by searching BeamGo,
    I would not like to speak too high to our product, cause I konw myself that there are many details that we need to improve for this App, so later we would have version 1.3, 1.4, 1.5 etc and the final version that will satisfied you which is as a promise!

It's used like this, you install this Android tool in many Andorid devices, the one who would like to share files (sender) clicks the send button, the others who would like to receive files ( the receivers) just click the receive button, and that's how they get connected, then the sender click the next button, choose files to share, that's it! Easy and fast, you can transfer 5 songs of 27.51 Mb to another android device in 14 seconds! (Actually speed of transferring between many devices might be slower, this is limited by the device itself)

This App works even in situation without WIFI, cost no mobile data, and there are many other similar App you may have known, by using the WiFi direct,

Regarding how to share this App to android devices near you, you can just scan the QR code in it, or just search BeamGo on Google Play, it's for free anyway

If you have any suggestions or any complains, welcome to mail to [email protected]

Thanks!

2. emily.chen

emily.chen Member

Sep 11, 2014
    #2 emily.chen, Oct 3, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2014
    Cannot upload picture here?