Universal Beach Games by Donut Games

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by copaeci, Sep 10, 2013.

1. masvil

masvil Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2011
    OK, sold :)
    I take this opportunity to ask to dev if there is an hope/plan to add iCade support to Comet Racer.

2. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    Are achievements coming ?

3. Seriously. Water ski is impooooooossible. I just can't seem to get the hang of it. Any tips people? Thanks in advanced.

I did just have my best ever go at frisbee! So addictive.

Still no 1 at roller skating too. ;)

PURPLESTARS! if anyone wants to add.

4. TomekSzymek

TomekSzymek Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2011
    Yep :)
    In the next update.

5. tops2

tops2 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Haha..I'll probably pick this one up after work..unless I can't resist and just try to download on the work's "public" wifi. =P

I usually don't care for achievements at all, but for the few games that I really really like, I try to get as many of them just for fun. =)

6. RoundPiplup

RoundPiplup Active Member

Sep 3, 2013
    Dude I like your games. Nice and simple, I bet that most of these games are worth the dollar. Wanna hear how it all started? Here's how it all started...

And, NO I'm not a person of any company. I'm a little too young for that game-making stuff company. So don't think that I am a person from a company.(Sorry for some of you I just read and it says something like that.)

So I was bored(like most days) trying to figure out what to play next. I decided to take a peek in a Free Game News App and it showed me "Bubble Pig" as one of the free titles for a limited time. I didn't knew what was it but I took a peek on the gameplay. That's when I tried it. It was fun, can't say why this much levels for a free game(well its a limited time offer through), so I had fun. Later in this year, after times of playing Bubble Pig, I decided to see if your gaming company had more games, then it just blew it. Lots of nice games, each is just a dollar. So I had some spare bucks(like 7 dollars) so I decided to use them for some of your games. BUT I wanted to play the very first game of yours before buying the others and play it. Then, it was hours of gameplay of fun coin dropping. Turns out I wasn't lucky in arcade mode...(LOL) Then I played some more games of yours and that was some fun in my hand. Later I got more spare bucks after some must buy games(for me) and bought some more games. Monkey Ninja was quite hard core. It really does gets harder later on...

Well, at first I thought Donut Games retired at first, but when I saw this game, I see that Donut Games are still making more games. Man... I should had looked at the Domut news at first...

Look at all the Donut Games I bought:
    1, 2, 4, 7, 8, 11, 16, 20, 25, 26, 29, 33, 34, 36.

Well until someone tells me how to upload a photo from my iPad correctly I can't show you a picture or a clear proof!

7. RoundPiplup

RoundPiplup Active Member

Sep 3, 2013
    #68 RoundPiplup, Sep 12, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2013
    A update for this game is here! It says:

"Improved Controls"

The others seems to be bug fixes.

Well you can add me as one of the people who misses them! I do like trying to get achievements through. I wonder what would they be when they come out!

8. ramon31

ramon31 Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Hortacultrist
    Australia
    Same here, I have a massive score in hang gliding but it's not appearing... Any answers on how to resync the high scores?

9. sink_or_swim

sink_or_swim Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Germany
    Go to Options and then to Re-upload data. Maybe that helps

10. ramon31

ramon31 Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Hortacultrist
    Australia
    Doesn't matter now just beat my high score!! Now second in the world.

11. lena

lena Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    I get "An error occurred during validation. This video does not exist".

12. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    Aww. Thanks for letting me know. I'm not sure why that is; here it is anyway. :)

13. Zevious Zoquis

Zevious Zoquis Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Canada
    that's ridiculous. I watched the first 40 seconds and had to stop. Too upsetting. lol...

I think 20 is my best run on waterskiing... :mad:

14. tops2

tops2 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Big surprise..another game I like from Donut Games. Lol... :)

All games are fun. I'm having the most trouble with e frisbee game..but just need more practice. Time to get back to practicing!

15. Capronissimo71

Capronissimo71 Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2011
    Male
    Italy
    Same here. I think the frisbee game it's the most demanding of the pack. Help on how to launch in a better way is always appreciated!

16. slamraman

slamraman Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    Absolute peach of a game. Like the old Epyx classics properly made for the touchscreen. Beautifully simple.

17. Guise

Guise Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    Late to the party here, but just wanted to echo all the positive comments on this one. GC friend integration, variety of gameplay, pixelriffic graphics. Fun stuff.

18. Klaorman

Klaorman Member

Feb 11, 2010
    I love the new swiping in Water Skiing; I can control the guy much better with it by keeping my thumb on the screen and just swiping up and down. If I jitter my thumb up and down fast enough, I can essentially have him skiing straight ahead. As a result, I've more than doubled my previous high score, though I'm still far from the top score.

In Balloon Throwing, I'm at Skill level 16 and the challenge is to toss a balloon 49 yards, but the farthest that I can see anyone achieving is a shade over 47 (I've gotten 47.05). Is this a bug or is there some Easter egg power-up somewhere? ;) BTW, I'm still hanging on to #1 by 4 points! Come get me!

19. Gotta try the icade