Universal BE-A Walker (by Tequilabyte/Games Operators)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, May 7, 2020.

1. Jstorm

Jstorm Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2020
    Male
    Employed
    Earth
    Getting used to the walker control is like getting used driving a car. You don’t expect a kiddo on his/her first day behind a wheel, that doesn’t know which pedal is a break, to drive comfortably.

The first mission(not the brother’s) is like a driving school. You need to at the least learn by heart which pedals relate to the walker’s legs, and get 100% confident with shaking off enemies on top of the walker before hitting the real road.

2. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    I get the whole idea of how to control the walker, that I can do and find it quite intuitive.
    But it’s the tiny touch area to control him that is frustrating...... it’s like the clutch and accelerator pedals are the size of tea spoons and I keep missing them.
    What I find I am forced to do is keep an eye on the pedals and not see what is on the road. :confused:

3. Jstorm

Jstorm Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2020
    Male
    Employed
    Earth
    I don’t feel buttons are small on my iPhone 8. I am assuming you are playing on an iPad?

In that case you might want to contact them via http://tequilabyte.com/?page_id=14%20title=

At the least they added an arcade mode a month ago, so I think they are willing to make improvements.

4. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    #44 stubbieoz, Jun 22, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
    Even worse.... a 12.9”iPad Pro.

I just did a little exercise and installed the game on my iPhone 8 plus and guess what?...... the size of the buttons on the phone are exactly the same as on the iPad Pro, so yes.... that is why I’m struggling :(

Thanks for the email link. I have contacted the developer, though how something as plain as this could have been passed up in testing makes me think it is intentional.