Battleheart strategy, tips, & tricks

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Howlix, Feb 3, 2011.

1. porkozone

porkozone Member

Jul 28, 2010
    In this game, the Monk is considered a tank.

Tanks = Knight, Monk
    DPS melee = Rogue, Barbarian
    DPS ranged/casters = Wizard, Witch
    Support = Bard, Cleric

2. Guise

Guise Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    Thanks for the clarification.

3. koyut

koyut Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2010
    Lol i actually googled to find the guide, and apparently there is. Just google mmorpg term as the terms used in this thread refer more to mmorpg rather than traditional rpg lexica

4. a114d

a114d New Member

Nov 8, 2010
    Speaking of vocab, I've played lots of RPGs... but what does CC stand for?

5. deadclown

deadclown Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Crowd control, I think.

6. hypervision

hypervision Member

Feb 9, 2011
    lvl 30 bard allows you to heal all your party members at once.

7. KiddToKmart

KiddToKmart Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    The cleric has a splash heal which is pretty good though... no?

8. Guise

Guise Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    Good idea. Thanks for the tip.

9. Vik1ng

Vik1ng Member

Feb 11, 2011
    Oops

Damn, didnt see that wiki. So much wasted time. I'll contribute to that one now :-(

10. dseb

dseb Member

Feb 11, 2011
    Level 10 Cleric allows you to heal all your party members at once...

11. dseb

dseb Member

Feb 11, 2011
    A Question: Do shield effects stack? Like, if my knight casts Shield Wall, War Cry, and then Shield Wall again immediately, is he then shielded for twice as much? And if he has Revenge on, is he reflecting 200% damage?

And Devs, you might already know this, but the final bosses fireballs can knock characters off the map. At least that's what happened to my Cleric.

12. Abisco

Abisco Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2010
    On the internet.
    But cleric can buff, as well as ensure that there is constant healing for entire team all the time...

13. dseb

dseb Member

Feb 11, 2011
    I'm guessing you mean bard? I'll have to try a bard, I'm using the Cleric right now, and he works pretty well with my Rogue/Knight/Witch/Cleric team. Focusing on getting all Tier 9 gear now :)

14. KiddToKmart

KiddToKmart Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Question: How do you know if an item is T9, T8, etc? How do you determine which item is what?

15. Ricinator

Ricinator Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2009
    Australia
    First off- the most super awesome game I've ever played! From the crisp cartoony graphics to the fun micromanagement gameplay, battleheart has been one of the best games I have played in a very long time.

I have one question though. I unlocked one of the cleric's fifth abilities- holy embrace. Can anyone provide me some more detail on what this does? Cause I don't really see why happens when I use it. It says "your auto heals continue to heal the target over time for 8 seconds (passive). Thanks in advance.

16. Vik1ng

Vik1ng Member

Feb 11, 2011
    This means that on top of the instant heals that the cleric's auto attack brings, a heal over time is working as well. Also makes it so that you can stop healing your main target for alittle, throw some quick heals on another party member, and go back to your tank. The tank will still have been getting some heals, while the other members benefit from the short attention time for an extra 8 seconds.

Side note: has anyone done any number crunching yet? Things like + haste or crit for barbarian/rogue, for instance? Or comparisons between those two classes?

17. stormx

stormx Guest

Is it very useful to level up after level 30 ? (when all skills have been unlocked..) coz my priest is level 36 and has the same magic power as he had on level 30. So what does that change ?

18. Loonybin

Loonybin Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    this game would be badass with pvp.

19. TiltMyTouch

TiltMyTouch Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    A user reported in the official game thread that the female wizard has better base stats than the male wizard. Is this true?

20. SirDarkened

SirDarkened Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2009
    Ha srsly?
    Where do I live?
    #160 SirDarkened, Feb 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2024
    Tier 9 is only from the arena and 8 is only from the last boss/arena the only real way to "determine it" is if you haven't seen it in the shop then it's definitely above tier 7.

Your base attack and defense get +1 per level. A level 50 Cleric has more attack and defense than a level 30 cleric.
    Also IF they add achievements I hope there is one for achieving level 100 giving you a reason to continue.