Battleheart strategy, tips, & tricks

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Howlix, Feb 3, 2011.

1. odedkiller

odedkiller New Member

May 4, 2012
    i'm using the time freeze one

i'm using the time freeze and its really good sometimes i'm unlucky but most of the time the eye's proc. my longest proc on a single spell is 6 procs in a row its amazing dealt so much damage! :)

2. cookthroughtheages

cookthroughtheages Active Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Just a quick question. Does two hits of the skill expose weakness from two rogues stack or is it better to wait for one to finish before using the other. I'm just not sure because I don't see much of a difference in terms of damage.

It's fun though. Most of my characters are past level 30 and my highest level is my cleric at level 50. :p I have been grinding for long with tier 7 weapons and I'm just having fun even if I'm not yet playing inside the arenas yet. I'll do soon though because I want all my characters to have their tier 9 weapons and armors. :p

Any news on Battleheart 2?

3. cookthroughtheages

cookthroughtheages Active Member

Aug 9, 2012
    I was talking to the support team at Mika Mobile about a new Battleheart and they said that they will be releasing a game that is a spiritual successor to Battleheart. I have asked as well if they will make an update or at least an iAP for expansion to the Battleheart but no reply since. Any, so I'm guessing that's a no and probably just look forward to the spiritual successor.

4. Jazzpha

Jazzpha Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2012
    Just wanted to take a second and thank everyone who's taken the time to leave tips and advice in this thread; they've been a great help!

I've been experimenting with arena lineups, and it's been a lot of fun so far. My highest score is 97, using:

Cleric, w/ Shield and Guardian Angel, 2 Codex of Jabe

Paladin, w/ Wrath and Radiance, 2 Sharkul's Skull

Wizard (Thistle), w/ Time Stop and Conflagrate, 2 Az. Eyeballs

Witch, w/ Debilitate (or whatever the damage reducing spell is called), Horror, 2 Az. Eyeballs

Between the Cleric's group heal, the Wizard's Time Stop and the Witch's Horror, it's hard to die to anything other than a pack of archers or me losing focus.

Although, I did just rack up 96 using the Bard, Wizard, Monk and Witch, which was a lot of fun. Hadn't used the Monk in a while, and he really does shine a lot more in the arena than as a pure damage dealer. Might be a bit of time before I bother to finish leveling my Pirate up to 30, since there isn't really a need for a high DPS fighter in an endurance contest.

Unless the end of the Barbarian's skill tree makes him a lot more durable, in which case I might change my tune.

5. KiddToKmart

KiddToKmart Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    I'm playing through Battleheart again and am having a bit of difficulty deciding which party to stick with.
    My characters are mostly level 9-10.

Lucille (Cleric)- can't take her out of the party just yet, because of her healing advantages. The Bard (Edwardo)'s healing capabilities aren't really up to par in comparison, nor do I have other support items to keep my party's defense up in battles.

Feung (Monk)- keeping him in my party only for his whirlwind ability, which draws aggro from mobs. Very useful at this stage while Lucille focuses healing on him.

Robin (Rogue)- useful to have a second melee character to help dispatch bosses / trolls / etc quickly
    As an alternative, I swap Robin out for Garrick (the Pirate). His frenzy and other ability combined make quick work of tougher enemies.

Edwardo (Bard)- Confused on if I should keep in in the party at this stage, or swap him out?

6. JakePlaysGamesNStuff

Sep 25, 2017
    Teenager
    Maryland, U.S.
    Grinding at level 1

I just started a new game because I've been grinding on battle heart legacy but wanna get back into battle heart original so .....
    1. What's best party to go with that's super fast at clearing levels
    2. What I should choose for those skill trees
    3. Where should I grind as soon as I start the game and where should I grind later on
    4. Strategy for that party
    So yeah my dad has beat battle heart but that was a few years ago but I have never beat it. I just need instructions on how to play I guess.

7. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Hi again ;)
    Battleheart's been even longer ago than BHL for me, and I can't remember any specifics like good group setup.
    Guess you'll have to read through the whole thread and see what info you can find. Also, there's a Battleheart wiki http://battleheart.wikia.com/wiki/Battleheart_Wiki which should have all you need.

Or, you could just have fun and discover things on your own, like we did when it came out ;)