Battleheart Legacy: Tips & Strategies

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by KiddToKmart, May 27, 2014.

1. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Interesting build

So I am not too too far in the game but I can just say I am running an Archer/Rogue/Ninja build and it is freaking awesome!!! The stealth from Rogue gives you an Auto Crit as well as extra damage PLUS!!! - When you are stealthed you can open chests and no one will know :eek: I have snuck through a couple places and grabbed the chest then went and bought what I wanted and went back in and pooped on their faces! All in All it is a very excitiing and amazing "time bandit" that I will just keep enjoying in my cubicle of doom. Hard to play much when I get home with a 2 1/2 year old and a 7 week old baby...but yeah work is a great place :) at least it's quiet here :p

2. aconfusedkender

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    dumb question how do you unequip your weapons to fight monk lady?

3. LexiusCross

LexiusCross Active Member

Apr 21, 2014
    #23 LexiusCross, May 28, 2014
    Last edited: May 29, 2014
    COMPLETE Rogue skill list

Rogue ACTIVES:

-Poisoned Knife: Throw a poisonous Dagger that DoT for 10 sec
    6s CD

-Paralytic knife: Throw a Dagger that stun a foe for 6 sec
    20s CD

-Sneak Attack: 6,5x normal damage+ 20% dodge buff for 3 sec (Best skill so far)
    9S CD

-Envenom: Apply poison to your weapons. 30% more dmg on your next 5 attacks
    30s CD

-Stealth: Vanish for unlimited time. 50% more dmg and always crit when attacking from the shadows. Canot be used in combat

-Thievery: pickpocket for extra loot

-Expose Weakness: destroy target defense

Ultimate: Shadowstep: Blinks behind your target to deal a lethal 7,5x dmg strike

PASSIVES:

-Lethal Edge: +10% crit when using Dagger or sword

-Pursuit: +20% Movement speed

-twist The blade: if target has a DoT debuff, 10% dmg increase

-Coup de Grace: +20% dmg against stunned and knocked foes

-Crippling Blows: decreases enemy's attack by 2% up to 10% each time you attack him

4. LexiusCross

Apr 21, 2014
    You have to buy the Glove weapon at the shop

5. LexiusCross

Apr 21, 2014
    #25 LexiusCross, May 28, 2014
    Ranger actives: Aimed Shot: 4x normal damage. Damage increases the further away the foe is

Barrage: 2,5x dmg to up to 5 enemies in front

Summons pet: summons a Wolf that fight by your side. Tap the skill again to heal him

-Incendiary Arrow: Explosive Arrow that DoT foes

-Premeditate: when used, can use skill twice without CD

-Bear trap: when triggered, deal damage and immobilize for 6 sec

-Vile Bolt: slows and DoT enemy

-Apollo Strike Strikes the target with immense force knocking foe for 6 sec and throwing them backwards

Ranger passives: Archery: Allow use of bows

Mortal Wounds: each arrow reduces the amount of heal received by enemy by 30%. It lasts 10 sec

Huntsman: deal 15% more damage to beast enemies

Death by 1,000 cuts: each auto attack decreases Def by 1%

leader: improves pet health and damage by 50%

6. aconfusedkender

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    I got the wolf but damn he's a little weak lol is there a way you know of to make him stronger so to speak? maybe by boosting a certain stat?

7. Vingdoloras

Vingdoloras Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2009
    #27 Vingdoloras, May 28, 2014
    So my level 17 Mage/Witch/Necro just walked out of the Desecrated Crypt (in the south, level 23) with three potions left over... I think I found a good build ;D

EDIT: That was a full run on the first attempt, hit the switch, took the big chest, cleaned all rooms. Second run went even better. I leveled up to 18 and went to the city before my second run. Now I didn't need a single potion. Mage is so much fun to play with :D

EDIT²: Just aquired the first crystal shard. Character level 19, area level 24 (the eastern one). The fight was intense, I finished with no potions and maybe 20% HP left!

8. LexiusCross

Apr 21, 2014
    Update rogue skill list which is now COMPLETE!

9. tabs

tabs Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2009
    Philippines
    Need to know this too. Seems the only way is to sell weapon? Lol. Help please.

10. LexiusCross

Apr 21, 2014
    #30 LexiusCross, May 29, 2014
    Ninja skills (complete)

Active:

-Lacerate: Infinite DoT on target

-Smoke Bomb: Deflect projectiles and add 30% dodge on the area

-Shuriken: Toss 4 Shurikens in front of you

-Twin Strikes: 7x dmg (3,5with each hand)

-Caltrops: Set Caltrops that slow and damage enemies

- Tranq Dart: Shoot a 10 sec sleep dart

-Blade rush: fly to opponent damaging each enemy on path

Ultimate: Assassinate: teleport to the target and deal a fatal strike. The lower the enemy health, the higher the damages

Passives: Flurry: +10% attack speed

-Lethality: +50% crit damage!

-Dual wield: Allow dual wield

-silent assassin: after killing an enemy, next attack will teleport you to the other enemy

-Impending Doom: each time you crit, your CDs are reduced by 1s

11. LexiusCross

Apr 21, 2014
    Already answered. Bare hands is a weapon (knuckles). It is a weapon that you can buy at the smithy. Then you come back see Monk with the knuckles equiped and she accept to take you as her pupil

12. LexiusCross

Apr 21, 2014
    Ninja skill liste COMPLETE.

13. Elfanger

Elfanger Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2010
    Thanks for that. I will update the spreadsheet tonight. Any chance we you know the stat requirements for learning each of the skills?

14. tabs

tabs Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2009
    Philippines
    Thansk for the reply!

May i know where I can find the skill list? Thanks.

15. Elfanger

Oct 2, 2010
    Previous pages. Look for posts by that user.

16. DanRiverBrew

DanRiverBrew Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2013
    I have been updating skills (See attachment below) and the required stats and the order (#) at which you obtain them. I'll go back and add descriptions later and repost, but i'm too busy playing through the game. I'm only lvl 15.

I'm using the following
    Active
    Flame Weapon - imbue weapon to do fire damage, strengthened by SP, and 10% crit chance (BatMag)
    Power Infusion - 50% dam for 10s (PAL)
    Aura of Light - 25% life leach for 10s (PAL)
    Wind Walk - aoe all mobs on screen 2x dam (Monk)
    1000 Palms - 7x damage (Monk)
    Karma Kick - dam based on life left (Monk) sick crits of 700+ i've seen when timed right (Monk)
    Smoke Bomb - 30% dodge and impossible for ranged to attack u...my only defense (Ninja)
    Mana Strike - w/ Flame Weapon does nice aoe to all mobs around me in melee range. (BatMag)

I pop Power Infusion/Aura of Light and then my aoe and i can easily get from 1/3 health back up to full. While standing in the smoke cloud during this too i'm not getting hit much.

passives
    Punishment - 10% crit for blunt/unarmed (PAL)
    Lucky - 25% gold (Bard)
    Dragon Style - 5% dam boost when wearing light armor (Monk)
    Quick Study - 10% XP (Bard)
    Thundering Blows - 10% dam with blunt/unarmed weapons (Monk)
    Lethality - 50% crit dam (Ninja)

pretty fun builds. I've done zones with the ogres, poison spiders, liche and slime mobs and never used a potion thanks to Aura of Light.

i currently have a Tarot Card(7% instant cooldown, 10% movement) and Grisly Trophy (5% crit, 25% crit dam).
    I'm not sure what my base crit is, but i get 20% from skills, 5% from item, and i see a lot of big yellow numbers. I may go for the items that are al Instant Cooldown though as using skills is > auto attacks. I'm torn between stacking crit/critdam or cooldown reduction or instant cooldown.

Attached Files:

17. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    #37 Exact-Psience, May 29, 2014
    You guys need barbarian skills? I have them all unlocked.

EDIT: Adding them in a new post.

18. Elfanger

Oct 2, 2010
    Awesome! I will take a look when I get home and update the spreadsheet.

19. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Format: [skill name][(cooldown)] - [ingame description]

Barbarian Skills:

Active:

Enrage (20s) - Fly into a ragefor 10s, increasing damage dealt AND received by 40%.

Frenzy (15s) - Enter a frenzied state for 8s, greatly increasing attack speed and cooldown speed.

Last Stand (40s) - Become immune to all damage for 8s. Can only be used when your helth is below 30%.

Whirlwind (15s) - Unleash a spiral of death, dealing 3.6x normal damage to all nearby foes. Requires a colossal weapon.

Savage Pounce (8s) - Leap at your target, dealing 2x weapon power as crushing damage around the point of impact.

Banish (15s) - Strike your target for 2.2x damage and send them flying, knocking them down for 5s. Requires a colossal weapon.

Reckless Blow (8s) - A wild attack that deals 6x normal damage, but also damages you for 30% of your current health. Requires a colossal weapon.

Quake Strike (20s) - Rend the earth in a line towards your target, dealing 4x damage to all targets in the path. Requires a colossal weapon.

Passive:

Slaughter - increases critical strike chance with axes by 10%

Death Wish - You deal extra damage the lower your current health is, reaching as high as 30% extra damage.

Deep Wounds - Your critical hits with bladed weapons cause enemies to bleed for additional damage.

Colossal Weapons - Allows the use of colossal 2-handed weapons.

Adrenaline Rush - When you kill an enemy, you recover some health, and gain a temporary movement speed increase.

20. KiddToKmart

KiddToKmart Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Nice wikia page! I've updated the main thread with info + added a Links section for convenience.