Universal Battleheart Legacy (by Mika Mobile)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, May 27, 2014.

1. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    And also Oceanhorn is bad, and BHL is not. :D

2. grenadedodger

grenadedodger Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2010
    Manchester, UK
    Man I really hope this is better than Oceanhorn, game was pretty but bored the hell out of me.

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Well, if it means something, in my own opinion, this is much better than Oceanhorn... And i did love Oceanhorn. What Oceanhorn has over it i guess is the exploration involved, and the puzzle solving, albeit a bit rare.

4. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Er I definitely do not think Oceanhorn is a bad game at all. Probably one of the best iOS has to offer.

That being said this game isn't really like Oceanhorn at all. They both have nice graphics? They don't play the same unless you count killing monsters. So if you guys are trying to compare OH to figure out if you want to buy this, that's probably not going to work.

5. grenadedodger

grenadedodger Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2010
    Manchester, UK
    We'll have to agree to disagree on that, not saying it was a bad game, just definitely not one of the best (in my opinion anyway).

Either way, Battleheart is mostly downloaded so I can see for myself in 5 minutes. :)

6. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    I'm sorry this is Diablo-like? *Knocks chair desk and computer over on the run to smash the buy button*

7. Darth Ronfar

Darth Ronfar Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Animal related
    LA
    I wonder if ill like this as much as the original?

Having multiple characters was my favorite part...

8. nippyjun

nippyjun Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Can you play on one device and pick up at the same spot on another device?

Cloud saves?

9. Brrobotix

Brrobotix Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Under your bed
    I do believe you can still have a secondary character to help you in certain circumstances, though in not sure if this is someone you would buy like in skyrim, or if its only during certain missions

10. Brrobotix

Oct 24, 2011
    Under your bed
    You're never locked into any class. To "become" a class here only means that your character is upgrading certain skills in order to meet the requirements of trainers to learn new class skills. Your character is able to mix and match class skills at will, provided they have the right stats and enough gold to pay for training

11. Brrobotix

Oct 24, 2011
    Under your bed
    There was an option for that in the save/load menu. One button to upload a save to the cloud, and another to download it.

12. Elfanger

Elfanger Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2010
    Yeah this is my concern as well at the moment. Will play some more after work and post my view and opinion.

13. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Serious? Holy crap thats awesome. I can play on my iPad at home and my iPhone at work :)

14. MikaMobile

MikaMobile Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    You can manually upload a save to iCloud and then download a copy on another device. It's not automatic because, frankly, I don't trust iCloud completely, and the last thing I wanted to hear about was someone getting their 20+ hour save file overwritten by a blank file because somehow there was some time-stamp confusion or whatever.

15. christopherrocs

christopherrocs Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2013
    Anyone gotten monk yet?

16. KiddToKmart

KiddToKmart Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Mika - where is the Necromancer trainer? Haven't been able to find him/her yet!

17. aikavari

aikavari Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2011
    Anyone else having problems with the audio?

18. tabs

tabs Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2009
    Philippines
    #158 tabs, May 28, 2014
    Last edited: May 28, 2014
    When i first downloaded it, there was no sound. I did a hard reset and now its working fine.

Edit: Im 3 hours into the game, level 11, pure wizard for now. Found the barbarian and bard, no monk and necromancer yet. Game is a bit hard as i need to grind for about 2 levels higher before i am able to fully clear the maps, unless i go skipping the mobs.

I have one bit of concern though, when on teleport mode and in need to run, it doesnt let me out of a room, as it will just teleport to the entrance/exit but not do anything. If i have more charges left, would require some tapping before i can leave. I hope the dev can do something about it. Teleport and walking to the door should work the same way imo. Thanks!

19. Edmilan

Edmilan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    Already available in the PH store! Downloading now

20. savvy

savvy Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2012
    Can anyone finish Rotten Mine Lv.9? There's a locked treasure chest at the end but I cant find a key anywhere. If you destroy the chest nothing happens