Universal Battleheart Legacy (by Mika Mobile)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, May 27, 2014.

1. MikaMobile

MikaMobile Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    You'll probably have to spend a few points in something new to try the new class. Example - you've been building a wizard (which requires Intellect and Skill) and now you want to try necromancer (Intellect and Charisma). You've already got a fair amount of Int, so you'd only have to spend a few points in CHA to get the first few necro things. Don't worry though, intense planning of your stats is not necessary, as each stat does help you regardless of class. The "Skill" stat gives crit chance to everybody, for example, so a necromancer doesn't strictly need it, but they don't hate it either.

As of right now, there's no "respec" though, so you would have to start a new character or wait for new game+ if you totally want to change gears (say, you want to try a class that shares nothing in common with what you've been investing in.)

2. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Thanks for the reply!

3. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    I dont think people would mind an iap respec option.

4. christopherrocs

christopherrocs Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2013
    Hmmmm anyone found the monk yet? In the vid I watched someone found the bard but not the monk. Guess ill watch chaos now

5. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Haven't played yet (6 more hours to go) but based off the videos it looks amazing. Using a skill seems epic. The animation and noise is incredible. Can't wait to get my hands on this!

6. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    NO.

What we have here is a premium game. Do not tarnish it with any type of IAP.

If you want a new build, create a new character. That is how the game seems to be designed for, respect it, and not ask IAPs to respec it.

7. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    #127 oscar123967, May 27, 2014
    Last edited: May 27, 2014
    Part of rpgs are respecing and trying out new builds... It would be a pain to pay a buck to respec all the time :( I wouldn't mind paying in game coins though

This game needs to release quicker in the us o_o patiently waiting

8. Elfanger

Elfanger Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2010
    Do you control one character for the whole game or do you get to for a party as was the case in the original?

9. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    One character.

10. GaZ-OiD

GaZ-OiD Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    London, UK
    So is this an Oceanhorn type game? Start, finish, quests, ect ect? Any idea of how long it would take to play through?

Still not in the UK store yet

Thanks

GaZ

11. Elfanger

Elfanger Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2010
    Thanks for confirming.

Well this is a huge change. The dynamic of the game changes as a whole now. No more cleric healing the tank for example.

I am only up to level three so far so not seen enough to make a proper judgement.

Graphics, controls and layout very good so far.

12. makitango

makitango Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2011
    So it's the 28th here in Germany but still no Battleheart besides the original, and I already played the sh** out of that one. I thought the 28th would be correct in every timezone? :/

13. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Man this game is tough I got eaten by the goblins... I wish the hp auto heals... Or probably warrior sucks

14. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Thank you for taking the time to reply to me Mika. Think I'll pick wizard then until someone posts a spoiler with how to get necromancer.

Also for those wondering about respec why respec? If you want something cometely different start another char. But you'll be better off taking advantage of being able to pick all the classes if you keep playing and playthrough more than once you can have it all!

15. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Did you mean the Knight? Once you learn the shield active skill things get A LOT easier. ;)

16. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    I am freaking dying over here for 9 oclock! Anyways how many save slots is there because I am going to need a bunch lol.

17. Prhaber

Prhaber Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
    Four minutes til it (should) come out here in the UK.

Could be a long four minutes.....

18. Prhaber

Prhaber Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
    Yay! On the UK AppStore at last....

See you all later.....much, much later......

19. makitango

makitango Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2011
    Seems like Germany is in your timezone now... well at least I can play now! :D

20. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Sort of like Oceanhorn. Main difference is that Oceanhorn is more of an action-adventure game like Zelda, while BHL is an Action-RPG, kinda like Diablo.