Universal Battleheart Legacy (by Mika Mobile)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, May 27, 2014.

1. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    I can't. Time is 00:00/00:00
    Maybe it's still uploading?

2. DeadGuy427

DeadGuy427 Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    US Army Infantry
    Lacey, WA
    The video worked for me...and I think I peed a little. This game looks amazing! So much for getting anything productive done this week ...

3. KiddToKmart

KiddToKmart Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Since this thread will be chock full of reviews/impressions initially, i've created this thread as a place to discuss general strategy/tips. Feel free to contribute :)

4. Prhaber

Prhaber Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
    Praps it's just me but from that gameplay video the game looks a bit like a 3D Swordigo to me - which can only be a good thing. I love the stylised, cartoony style of the characters and the environments look amazing.

My only concern would be how long the game is, but for a game of this quality for less than £5 that's not a major concern as I'm quite happy to have a short but sweet experience. With the different classes and skill trees though I'd imagine there's a fair amount of replayability here.

Can anyone lucky enough to live in Australasia post some impressions of the game? Sanaku where r u??

5. DanRiverBrew

DanRiverBrew Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2013
    yes, on the computer, I haven't tried the IOS app.

18 min 1st play gameplay video. it goes through character development, and right away you get into a quick tutorial of how to move/attack/use skills, then sends you on for quests. the player goes through the first dungeon killing stuff, finishing quests, where to go to learn new skills, etc. excellent fun!

I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Mika - does that mean it should hit the US store tonight close to midnight like other releases, since it hit NZ early for then on the 28 or late at night on the 27th.

6. DanRiverBrew

DanRiverBrew Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2013
    MikaMobile said that the game can take longer with doing side quests. Also, when you beat the game you get to start over with the same character and all the skills he has learned up till then, but starts you back at level 1, starting gear etc. He is thinking of putting in an arena that will continue to get more difficult as an 'end game' type of a challenge as a future update as well

7. christopherrocs

christopherrocs Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2013
    Can someone do an iPod 4 vid?

8. makitango

makitango Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2011
    Omg, it's the friggin' awesome soundtrack from the first game! I feel so home right now! :D

And as someone was speaking about the length of that game; when it comes to gaming, keeping it short and fun may be better than stretching things out. The first game made that very clear and it was perfect to me. ;)

Just once more... I cannot wait!

9. Avatre

Avatre Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Just for curiosities sake, how long is the game? I'm getting it anyway, like you said, a lot of replayability with the different classes and mixes.

10. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    So... I guess it's safe to say Battleheart Legacy isn't just an urban legend after all.

11. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Yes!!! About time! Can't wait for my country to get it!

12. christopherrocs

christopherrocs Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2013
    Anyone? Please?

13. Prhaber

Prhaber Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
    Sanuku, you are a legend.....though how you get the time to play so many games so early on beats me!

I'm really impressed with the environments in the game. Everything seems to have an almost photo-realistic 3D look to it when the character moves.

Can't wait for this to arrive in the UK....

14. savvy

savvy Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2012
    What else is there to say? This game was definitely worth the wait. Only a few hours in and this is easily in my top 3 app RPGs. Wouldn't be surprised if it becomes my #1 by next week.

Excellent job Mika. Everyone, please give this man your money because this game deserves it.

15. bigred447uk

bigred447uk Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    At last a game truly worthy of adding to my enormous backlog!

Just kidding it's well jumping the queue! Roll on midnight GMT for me :D

16. KiddToKmart

KiddToKmart Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Am I missing something? I beat the first "dungeon" - the Lv2 Goblin Hovel.
    Immediately the next one that pops up is a Lv8 "Den of the Cyclops" in red, which is obviously far above my capability right now. I don't see any other destinations to conquer on the map besides this quest, and i've spoken to every NPC around trying to get a new quest.

Do I hence just have to keep grinding the Lv2 Goblin Hovel quest over and over till i'm able to do Den of the Cyclops?

17. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Wow... the polish in this game is mind-blowing. Mika Mobile brings out the best. From what i've seen so far, this is at least on par with Oceanhorn.

18. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    What are the other 2 RPG's?

19. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    On par graphics wise? Because with so many different classes that would put it way ahead of Oceanhorn for me :cool: